Castle Hill Toyota

Brad!

Castle hill Toyota's service gets better and better each time i go there.

For the people that get their car serviced I'm sure they can vouch for the service that is provided.

I have had there incidents where i didn't think i would be helped in the slightest.

Firstly a few months ago i had that dash rattle that a lot of people talk about when letting of the accelerator. Went in for service, picked it up that day and was told - We heard a bit of a noise, not exactly sure, but we will put a new clutch kit in under warranty. Clutch Kit goes in, noise is gone, i am happy.

At the same checkup i complained about water getting in my headlights. They checked it, said it was fine. Left Toyota it rained 15mins after, water was in so i took it back. Without thinking twice they ordered a new headlight + Fog light.

The third one which sealed the deal for me today was when i dropped it in with a problem with the MP3/Blutetooth. Intermittently mp3 tracks would not load and you would have to change disks then go back. I booked the service 2 weeks ago and the problem persisted. Last night it was not stuffing up, this morning the same. When i went to pick it up they said sorry we couldn't fault it. Staying calm and polite i explained its to intermittent to bring it in each time. The guy walks away gets a stamp, stamps warranty on the invoice and tells me look, we will just order you a new one, and come back and we will fit it while you wait.

Now this might be the service at all Toyota's but today's event confirmed my thoughts of perfect service.

The only down sides is their accessories part guy is a prick...

K enough slaying on about the service, but for those that go there with their cars will (Should) be able to vouch

i remember a while ago now Pete, mentioned that C.H.T do a top job and looked after him really well...

great to hear, and thanks for sharing this with us , its hard trying to find a decent Toyota Service place around sydney that look after thri customers

its a shame its so far away from me ..... i might make the effort to take me stivo for 90k service to them .

Big ups from me for their spare part dept (namely Adam). Ordered a JZX100 rear bumper, ready to pick up quite quickly (considering it was such a large item coming from Japan) and for what I considered to be very reasonable cost.

• 2 months later...

i had a chick helped me when i was getting some parts for mine, might get my service done there intead of truscotts in five dock who dont fix what i told them was a problem. not happy jan. u reckon i can pink slip off em aswell

just had my 30k service done. thats the only palce i go to. and its even better when you know someone on the inside. free gear box oil change FTW. hahaha and also had a cortousy car i didnt have to refill when i got back. hahahaha

It's good to see Dealerships applying the correct business model:

1. Customer Customer Customer

2. Finances (obviously they need to make a living)

Others seem to be applying this business model:

1. Money Money Money

2. Customers (Who the **** are they?)

I have taken my car to CHT recently as I heard great things about them from a colleague who gets her car serviced there religiously but I must point out a few things I didn't like (maybe the person who's on this forum and works there can tell them).

The first time I went there alone without my partner, I was treated like a dumb girl. The man that I spoke to looked up from his desk and asked if I need help. I said yes, and waited for him to get up and walk to the service/enquiries counter but he didn't. He just sat there and spoke to me from his desk, which was about a meter and a half away. I thought this was very rude. Strike One.

Another thing I have pondered is why their services are a little bit dearer than Parramatta Terry Shield's Toyota? I asked about their 80K service and he quoted me x amount. I was taken aback as this was more than what I was quoted by Terry Shields. Strike 2.

The parts team have been pretty good to us. They were recommended to us by a Toymods member and we have used them a fair bit recently. The only downside is that they have no idea about application of their parts (I think they should have a fair idea of how things fit together) or who/where to go to get things fitted.