TRD ZRE Exhaust

Ok,

I got quoted for one of these TRD exhaust for around $310au. Do you guys think its reasonable? How much would it cost to get it fitted here?

Does anyone know if there are any performance gains from the TRD exhaust and will the sound be loud and annoying?? I perfer it to me quite.

Thanks in advance

If there are no modifications needed I think you could get it installed for nothing more than 50 bucks or less, if it is a bolt-on then you could do it yourself.

(AU)$310 is a good price but also depends on what you are getting... if it was a mandrel bent, stainless steel exhaust from the cat back then it sounds like it would be like a good deal but no one can tell unless someone becomes a guinea pig to see what the exhaust sounds like, or if it a direct bolt on.

Best bet is to check with anyone on TOCA that has a TRD exhaust for their 9th Gen Corollas and see what they might have to say.

not sure if anyone has a TRD exhaust system on their 9th gen due to A; cost & B; i haveen't seen such an animal that will fit our Aus spec cars. Most go local aftermarket due to the cost of most Jap tuner brands being ridiculously expensive.

If there is enough interest from 10th gen owners then CES may do a cat system like they did for 9th gen but the interest has to be there to make it viable.