[WA] 5 April 08 MEET + CRUISE Details

very well people :)

post-2797-1207380228_thumb.jpg

and i will get those videos and photos sorted ASAP!

:o Looks like i missed alot of fun today?? damn!! also cant wait till those videos and photos to be sorted! thanks man, wanna see it :P:P next time i will try to make it hey :) :D

Same Here

i cant w8 for the vids and pics

hopefully next time i wont feel lazy and turn up and chek out all the new faces

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man..u missed out ey..me n andy was like sayin how ur trolly will peform on the track :P

MAN IT WAS SO MUCH FUN even just watching..

haha

tqs to andrew who doesnt like toyota`s but came anyway to take videos and thanks to danny who came to take pictures with the camera he " bought for his gf " hahah :P

tqs to ken for making this happen

tqs to everyone who showed up n made this happen

Man..u missed out ey..me n andy was like sayin how ur trolly will peform on the track :P

MAN IT WAS SO MUCH FUN even just watching..

haha

tqs to andrew who doesnt like toyota`s but came anyway to take videos and thanks to danny who came to take pictures with the camera he " bought for his gf " hahah :P

tqs to ken for making this happen

tqs to everyone who showed up n made this happen

and thanks to jeremy for liking my exhaust heheh :toast:

but seriously thanks to all who made it happen (big big ups to my main man ken :toast::toast::toast: )

Hahaha the 929 drift monkey!

The guys who had their cars lowered before AHG, how do you think they performed? Accounting for the conditions.

a lot more flat around corners.. thats for sure.. but with the weather (and my tyres) couldnt really tell much besides from flatter cornering..

Hahaha the 929 drift monkey!

The guys who had their cars lowered before AHG, how do you think they performed? Accounting for the conditions.

couldnt tell much coz of the wet but definitely less body roll (maybe its the brace :P) and simply nicer around corner i suppose.. coz i usualy take a corner from home to gf's pretty hard.. after lowering.. i find that i could go hard and its on the verge of oversteer in some case.. i know prob not as well as shocks + springs or coilies but compared to stock.. u do find it helps abit :)

i am voluenteering jeremy to sponsor the next session

lol.. ron.. good luck ;)

Edited by Kenneth

:P noted caity..ron im just gonna ignore..hahaha

:( ur dog n dannys dog will be good frens :P *burp* xD

hahah, did danny bring his doggy?

No! That poop face.

And you didn't come with yours either so it was doubly disappointing :(

Yeh i couldn't get back in time. i got out of tech9 tyres at 1:10. then i just went home and fell asleep from the early morning wake up. i have sorted out the photos and got the best ones of you guys so i will try and post them up tonight if i get a chance. but i have to resize them because they are about 3MB each.

Yeh i couldn't get back in time. i got out of tech9 tyres at 1:10. then i just went home and fell asleep from the early morning wake up. i have sorted out the photos and got the best ones of you guys so i will try and post them up tonight if i get a chance. but i have to resize them because they are about 3MB each.

Thanks Danny you hunk of a man you ;)

Thanks Danny you hunk of a man you ;)

WOOOOOO looking forward to it!

Hahaha what the hell?!?!?!?

When did you take those photos? At Burswood? My car looks oh so ronely.

lonely? :P oh what a feeling! hhhahah