Lowered & looking good

DavoP

niCe job on da lowering...looks totally wiked!! yErrrr gOod coLour too my friend!! i've got the same one totally lOving it...its jUSt freaking fLAshhyy lol

alll the best mate

Edited by Y-tRy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

niCe job on da lowering...looks totally wiked!! yErrrr gOod coLour too my friend!! i've got the same one totally lOving it...its jUSt freaking fLAshhyy lol

alll the best mate

Cheers m8 .... thanks I'm pretty happy with the outcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
:clap: Nice!! Looks Great.

Thanks m8 ... I have some photo's of Aurions I had acquired before we bought ours and I notice one of which I have is in fact your car ... :blink::unsure: Yours must have made an impression .. in fact I was checking it out b4 and noticed the little whites marks on the road and wondered what they were ... durr ... reflections from the sun. Again thanks for the comment. Second best thing I did joining this forum I think ... the 1st best was buying the ZR6 .. what a great car

Sorry all for diggin up a old thread, but i just got a ZR6 , same colour, i love it , and i cant agreemore with ur post there Davo.

Whats the name/brand of the wheels!

they are sooo sexy! - PM me if you want!

Thanks Freddy

Find a PM in your inbox

Any chance Davo u can shoot me the name of them rims also .?

:clap: Nice!! Looks Great.

Thanks m8 ... I have some photo's of Aurions I had acquired before we bought ours and I notice one of which I have is in fact your car ... :blink::unsure: Yours must have made an impression .. in fact I was checking it out b4 and noticed the little whites marks on the road and wondered what they were ... durr ... reflections from the sun. Again thanks for the comment. Second best thing I did joining this forum I think ... the 1st best was buying the ZR6 .. what a great car

Sorry all for diggin up a old thread, but i just got a ZR6 , same colour, i love it , and i cant agreemore with ur post there Davo.

Whats the name/brand of the wheels!

they are sooo sexy! - PM me if you want!

Thanks Freddy

Find a PM in your inbox

Any chance Davo u can shoot me the name of them rims also .?

double post , mod delete plz.

Edited by EVL-184

damn.... that made a HUGE difference...

looks about 300% better than stock!!!

see, this is what baffles me... why dont car manufacturers make cars look like this one???

like, make it an optional extra and charge reasonable prices for it!!! :)

congrats mate.. very hot aurion right there!!! :D

if i didnt want the extra power, the sportivo zr6 would have been my pick over all the other cars in the same bracket!! :)

trd aside, the new aurion's are beautiful, and some of you guys on here have just taken it to the next level!!!

i'm just glad i've found some people on here that appreciate the aurion as much as i do! :D

You got the formula right in one hit! Great rims, great colour and great height! Congrats :toast:

RME1

You got that right .... I saw it on the LOT .... drove it .... imagined it .... and done it .... thanks for the input. I doubt , when it comes time to replace it, that I'd ever go back to a Holden ... best move made the Aurion ... what is they say ... happy as a pig in $hit :yahoo:

EVL-184

How u doing M8 ... I'm still in orr with this damn car ... so ... well .. just nice. Numerous comments on head turns on the car ... which I must admit I just love ... lol The wheels are B.Boss 19x8 Silvia's take a look at his site ... got a few nice contenders there. http://bbosswheels.com/

Oh i know what u mean Davo,i also hav a Celica with 220fwkws, and as nice as that is to drive the Aurion is just so much more better,plus the gold colour is just awesome....Ive had nothing but great comments..!

However, i am looking at a set of TRD Aurion rims, springs and shocks, to set mine off nicely.

Anyone a wiz with foto shop wanna do davos ride with TRD aurion rims on it.??

Thanks all.!~

• 2 weeks later...
Ive made some Enquires, The TRD springs and Shocks can be ordered, costs bout $500 all up and would bring the car down to bout same as davos height. Which is awesome!!

springs AND shocks for $500? i think you are just talking about springs right? even if $500 for TRD springs? still doesnt make sense.. too cheap?

Ive made some Enquires, The TRD springs and Shocks can be ordered, costs bout $500 all up and would bring the car down to bout same as davos height. Which is awesome!!

springs AND shocks for $500? i think you are just talking about springs right? even if $500 for TRD springs? still doesnt make sense.. too cheap?

That does seem a little cheap ... especially considering most OEM parts are priced outa the market. Sure you got that right EVL?

Maybe he is saying $500 for EACH spring(total of $2000, NOT including shock, shock is another 1.5-2k).. THEN i believe.. unless u own that specific toyota center?

Please dont post something that does not make sense, even when reading yourself??

That does seem a little cheap ... especially considering most OEM parts are priced outa the market. Sure you got that right EVL?

Sorry guys my Bad, i read the quote wrong... :blink:

its actually to $1100 for the shocks, and $450 for springs.!

Again sorry guys,

Your car still looks HAWT Davo ! lol :toast:

Again sorry guys,

:D lol ... I know ... :rolleyes: Gota ask? Why would you be wanting to change the struts/shocks? No need to m8 .. an unnecessary expense I believe !

Again sorry guys,

:D lol ... I know ... :rolleyes: Gota ask? Why would you be wanting to change the struts/shocks? No need to m8 .. an unnecessary expense I believe !

Oh i agree !

Im going to enquire bout some King or pedders springs during the week.!

Umm doesnt the TRD aurion suspension and spring combo sit lower than a standard aurion?,

And changing the shocks to a TRD or to sports aftermarket one to say at least should be better in the long run against wear and tear, as leaving it, the King springs will put alot more shock onto the stock dampers since they would be stiffer and most likely not used to the punishment and hence more prone to leaks sooner etc.

I am considering lowering mine however i wonder if the bump stops had to be cut shorter? In terms of replacing the shocks i understand that lowering 50mm is a fair wack so wouldn't one need to refit shocks with less travel to compensate?

I am considering lowering mine however i wonder if the bump stops had to be cut shorter? In terms of replacing the shocks i understand that lowering 50mm is a fair wack so wouldn't one need to refit shocks with less travel to compensate?

I'm stunned at your signature :\

if $450 is for TRD springs(4 in total), i wont even consider and just buy it. still, $450 a pair or for 2 pairs? Where did you get the quote from? Wont the toyota asked for your Vin number to buy TRD aurion's parts?