Melbourne Meet / Cruise

CAP

Hello Melbournians,

It'd be great to have another meet up ( And cruise maybe ) soon. Possibly just after Christmas ( or before).

Just a suggestion, we could meet at Toyota HQ like old times on a Sunday Morning.

Let me know what you all think

Cheers

Carlo

Edited by IZZ-FE

The list continues...

TRD_141 - Black Sportivo

Lucio Libre - Black Sportivo

IZZ-FE - Silver Corolla

Ilivfor6 - Blue RX-8

E-Gene - White Sportivo

Pecker - Black Sportivo

PS: Once again all cars Welcome :)

Woo-hoo... Just found out I should be getting my new exhaust for the RX8 installed a couple days before the meet. Man this exhaust sounds friggin awesome, not too loud but deep with some of that crackle the 3rd gen RX7 is famous for.

Performance wise no exhaust does much on the RX8 (because of the design of the side exhaust ports which include a couple hard 90 degree bends & a very stubborn ECU), maybe 5-7hp if you are really lucky. I getting it for the sound... & the nice polished 3 inch tips for either side of the rear.

As big KEV would say "I'm excited"

NICE !

I'm excited too, this Sat at 10.00 am I'm getting my front strut tower bar (yes i can do that myself!) and rear sway bar installed at Typhoon Motorsports  :)

Sweet.

I wont have to slow down as much in the corners for you to keep up now :P :P :D :D :lol::lol:

yeah im keen. just depends on what hours im working that weekend.

by the way why is peekay gettin rid of his stivo?

is it because he wants to be like livfor6? :D

count me in finally.

ill let ya know the friday before if im a definate though .

No Peekays not competing or trying to be like me (although I do not understand why not :D ). We both just started to outgrow it for our own various reasons as well as being skeptical toward Aus Toyota's view of the car and us. He was really looking for something a little larger now and had the money to pay for it.

I think me trading mine was the little push he was waiting for to do it himself because he had thought about it a lot previous to that.

Hopefully see you on the 12th

cheers

So guys is Sunday 12th still on. I hope I am not going to be out front of Toyota HQ all by myself. A lone Mazda out front of Toyota... Hmmm might make a good photo.

Anyway what is the name of the street Toyota HQ is on so as I can find my way there. I cannot remember the way from last time. Getting old the memory isn't what it used to be!

if we are actually meeting outside the toyota HQ why dont we use it as a way to push toyota todo somthing about the stivos issues.

if they wont do it person to person im sure if we approach them in a large group they will listen they will have no choice.

plus it wouldnt be good for publicity for new buyers.

and i reckon the each time we meet its at a different dealership till the message gets to the head of toyota and they finally do somthing for us.

at the end of the day im just gonna fork out the money and they can stick there warranty up there ...u know what.

lets really put some pressure on em. if we do it in a group they have to listen.

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.

p.s livfor6

i wasnt having a go at you or peekay just wondering why all of a sudden since you get rid of ya stivo others are doing the same now.

ya must be a trend setter :D

ya must be a trend setter :D

Geez eddy that is a scary thought. I am about as trendy as a maingy rabid dog :blink::blink: :( :(

Hey Lucio I see your using photo's of yourself again as you avatar. I prefered your last one. I was rather hoping you would bring them to the meet :D

Edited by Ilivfor6

I am not getting rid of the Stivo for any reason except that I came into some money and wanted to get a bigger car. There is nothing wrong with my car at all. I will try and make it on Sunday but it May be in Stewies car not mine cause I may not have it any more......

I will probably be car less after this weekend till early next year. The CAI Has arrived and Mugen Grille is on the way so will have to wait till late Jan till I can go for a cruise....in my own car again....unless I turn up in the wifes Barina... :blink::blink: mmmm gutless...lol