Fix under warrantly

Hi guys,

I'd read so many posts regarding what people got the parts replaced or fixed by a dealer. I have never done any of those and I can notify that the problems that were raised by the other members are actually exists with my stivo. Before reading those posts, I just can't notify myself :( .

Anyway, it seems most of the stivos have the common problems, so can everyone who had got the parts fixed or replaced by the dealer under warranty. Can you please add those items with a brief description after that?

I do this for the purpose of getting a list of "fixes" that can be done by the dealer under warranty to help those members like myself who have never got any form of fixes from the dealer so that we can just follow that list and ask the dealer to help.

1. Gear Selector Cable - Vibration

What else?

Edited by Cooley

Hi Cooley

You will find that there may also be a couple of minor issues with the car relating to non-mechanical objects:

1) Driver's seat loosening, although not dangerous in it's issue, it still shouldn't occur.

2) Road/Engine noise interferance with the Cassette Player. Normally this type of problem is found with older vehicles with cassette player, but I guess someone just 'stuffed' up/

3) Steering Wheel not fully aligned.

4) Incomplete paintwork around fuel filler door

Hopefully this informations shouldn;t disparrage you from your enjoyment of your Sportivo

Cheers

Aaron