Tattoos - what ya got?

Mopp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got one tattoo on my right shoulder that i should have thought harder about.. was done overseas by a less than hygenic tattoo artist in a hairdressers somewhere in the philippinez... not so much the design i didtn like but the placement.. its bloody off centre! dont have a pic of it atm since im not at home... but will get more eventually.. more or less in native filipino tribal design - hopefully ill find someone to do it in the mountains somewhere the old fashioned way using the *tap*tap*tap* technique...

other than that, i thought i might get one of these tattooed on my angle or somewhere not so easily seen, as if it were actually hanging off me/tied onto me with a peice of string:

thumb_Australian_made_logo.jpg

Edited by JJCRU23R

I had that Australian Made logo made up so that instead of it being in the triangle its inside the outline of the continent if that makes sense :P

its on my work PC if you want it for something a little different???

i got a cursive "m" on the hand,got a "siciliano" on ma outa lft forearm a italian futbol emblem on ma neck, n a sikk cracked metal latin crusifix in ma iner lft forame, with a fully buff guardian angel on ma lft upper arm till ma elbow,wna get a sleave lol..

I got none yet, but I am getting this in between my shoulder blades just at the base of my neck very very very soon

australianflagroo1pn7.jpg

No offence, but don't get that on you man. My mate has the kangaroo on him, and i've seen ****loads of people with the boxing roo.. Go for something no-one else has done yet

I also suggest loking around for your artist if your doing something big and detailed. I found a guy for mine who has a two month waiting list but it was so worth the wait.

Heres one of my guildies tat's.

Fellow WoW players would appreciate this. Not sure if the tats is 'real' though.

24012008.jpg

haha its fake; its too shiny to be real and its too smooth as well tatts are usually abit bubbley bumpy LOL

my one is korean symbols LOL on my right love handle - dont ask what it says =.=" i was only 13 when i got it done; so dont laugh

ill upload a pic of my one when im at home -

Edited by mrs.sportivo

still think its real, when new you put bepanthen on them, hence the shine and not bumpy cos its really new like first hour i guess

LOL yeah i guess but shouldnt it be like full mad red since its done with the outlining needle which ******en KILLLS

lols lucky mines small so i only got the shading needle :D didnt hurt that much

Edited by mrs.sportivo

still think its real, when new you put bepanthen on them, hence the shine and not bumpy cos its really new like first hour i guess

LOL yeah i guess but shouldnt it be like full mad red since its done with the outlining needle which ******en KILLLS

aiSssSSHhHhh shiiIiIbAAaAAA are u even korean?? =D~

aiSssSSHhHhh shiiIiIbAAaAAA are u even korean?? =D~

haha yeah i am LOL 1/3 c[=