What are you listening to RIGHT NOW??

Leroy

gangstarr.gif

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Edited by pnyk33

Above & Beyond - Hope

Anyone else had a chance to listen to the new Oceanlab album?? (oceanlab of course being above and beyond and Justine suissa) I say I much prefer Tri-state....

Tri-State (Robert Nickson Remix)

Air For Life

Alone Tonight (Ronski Speed Remix)

Indonesia

Home (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Edited by pnyk33

When I started typing this:

NeYo - Closer. I hate that song with a passion (along with a lot of NeYo/Chris Brown/etc)

Whilst typing (was going back and forth between other things)

Kim Wilde - Kids In America. Love it

When I was finishing typing:

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours. Also hate this song with a passion, I wince every time I hear the start.

REAL HIP HOP ALWAYS RULE....... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Famous line:

people know when Quest is in the jam i never let a statue tell people how nice i am, coming with more Hits then the BRAVES and the YANKEES, living more fat than a large band can be,Wack crew try to diss it makes me laugh when my Tracks are longer than a DC20 aircraft. so next time you think you want something here, pick up that garbage and take it to saint elsewhere.

Edited by pnyk33

something oldschool......Mariah Carey.

Strange definition of old-school there :P

Currently on the radio:

Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Man on the Run (4AM Mix) - Cerf, Mitiska and Jaren feat. Dash Berlin.

and

Rain (W&W Remix) - Armin van Buuren feat. Cathy Burton.

God i love trance, especially anything that has to do with asot, armin van buuren and above & beyond/oceanlab!