UEFA

Rolla_Boy

eg.

Giggs.. man.. i reckon hes just as good when he was young.. scored the best Man U goal..

now.. u dont see him.. passing 4-5 players anymore.. sigh!

im a big fans of giggs.. btw!

The reason you don't see it 'anymore' doesn't make him not as good. A player dribbling past 5 players only happens when they were put in a situation where they have to..i.e. they got no one else who is in a better position to pass to. How often this season have you seen a player dribble past 4 or so players in a game? The past 3-4 months I can only think of ****nal's Theo Walcott in the Champion's league, which led to a goal.

Think of it this way, if you dribble past 1 player thats awesome. 2 you're bloody brilliant. 3 and you're an effing idiot. It means there will be 2 of your team mates free standing by themselves, especially in a game where the opposition team is very tight with their defence. All I know is that I would get a whack across the head if I did that frequently in every game by my coach.

eg.

Giggs.. man.. i reckon hes just as good when he was young.. scored the best Man U goal..

The reason you don't see it 'anymore' doesn't make him not as good. A player dribbling past 5 players only happens when they were put in a situation where they have to..i.e. they got no one else who is in a better position to pass to. How often this season have you seen a player dribble past 4 or so players in a game? The past 3-4 months I can only think of ****nal's Theo Walcott in the Champion's league, which led to a goal.

Think of it this way, if you dribble past 1 player thats awesome. 2 you're bloody brilliant. 3 and you're an effing idiot. It means there will be 2 of your team mates free standing by themselves, especially in a game where the opposition team is very tight with their defence. All I know is that I would get a whack across the head if I did that frequently in every game by my coach.

Yeah agreed. Man I miss soccer. You still play Jase? I played my last season in first year uni (2 years ago) in men's seconds.

eg.

Yeah agreed. Man I miss soccer. You still play Jase? I played my last season in first year uni (2 years ago) in men's seconds.

I had my first kick around, for such a long time, last night.

I'm too late to register for the team, but I'll still probably go and train once a week with them just for fun.

Come on down on a tuesday night, Jimmy... at Weston. Just a kickaround!

eg.

Hahaha yeah I used to play a lot. Let's just say if you have a geek spending a lot of time on the computer, I'm a soccer geek who has a soccer (football) ball with me all the time :D

I did play start of this season, but due to working close to full time + uni = me taking season off. Plus I got injured :(

"Follow follow follow... United are going to Moscow" :D :D :D

What a ripper from Scholes, the best central midfielder the world has seen. DO NOT mess with the red nut :P :P

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Who will join us? All English final FTW

Edited by Tayles

Better goal than that though.... Let me set the scene.

Indoor soccer, hard fought match at 2-2.

10 seconds left... ball falls to the feet of an opposition player... he passes and is intercepted by micky_tee on halfway... ball is swept to the side and smacked with the left foot, through the legs of one player and through the legs of the keeper.

3-2, 4 seconds remaining. I am ***. :yahoo:

Sick goal. Other link is dead, so here is this one for a short time til youtube chucks the ****s

if i only heard the clip... i wouldve thought its a horse race from greece or something..

the commentator just wont shut up! :help: :help: :help:

edit: great goal!!

Edited by XploShun

Sick goal. Other link is dead, so here is this one for a short time til youtube chucks the ****s

if i only heard the clip... i wouldve thought its a horse race from greece or something..

the commentator just wont shut up! :help: :help: :help:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!! GOLA GOLA GOLA!!!! SCHOOOOOOOOLES! GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!

Gotta love the crazy spanish/south american commentators