Celica or MR2?

Sunny77

Hey all... tossing up buying a GT4 either in st162 or 185 guise or possibly an MR2. Preferably the AW11 model tho the SW20 is still up for consideration... My problems currently are finding a supercharged AW11 in manual that doesn't cost me the earth (so far i've found a relatively nice and very cheap supercharged auto or a better condition manual N/A). The SW20 is not too bad but has even less space for storage and weighs heaps more. And to be honest... the 'snap oversteer' handling characteristics scare me a little.

Any thoughts on any of these vehicles?

Its this or an early MX5 or classic 70's Porsche 924...

Hey all... tossing up buying a GT4 either in st162 or 185 guise or possibly an MR2. Preferably the AW11 model tho the SW20 is still up for consideration... My problems currently are finding a supercharged AW11 in manual that doesn't cost me the earth (so far i've found a relatively nice and very cheap supercharged auto or a better condition manual N/A). The SW20 is not too bad but has even less space for storage and weighs heaps more. And to be honest... the 'snap oversteer' handling characteristics scare me a little.

Get a GT4 Mate :lol:

i alsways wanted the GT4... Got an integra instead :whistling:

GO TOYOTA :blink:

the SW20 doesn't have that little space dude :P

its a great looking car though :) but i guess all the choices as long as its a toyota..its a good choice..good luck :spiteful:

Edited by GReddy_ES