Multi-Media Sportivo's

Azza

What's the chances of somebody having a sound grab of a Sportivo revving out on their mobile as a ringtone that they could MMS me so I can use too....

Thanx Bill, I PM'd you my number...

If anybody else has anything interesting, then please let me know if you can send it.

Not only do I like the idea of having it, but it also peeves my mates off who don't like rollas

Hey Bill

Got it last night thanks, but now my mobile is telling me that the filetype is unsupported on my phone, bloody stoopid technology....

I MMS'd it my email address so I could hear it and that worked OK, so when I get the data cable I am waiting for for my mobile, I'll change the filetype and upload it then...

Thanks heaps...

Cheers

Aaron

Hey Bill

Got it last night thanks, but now my mobile is telling me that the filetype is unsupported on my phone, bloody stoopid technology....

G'day Bill,

Unfortunately, I had the same prob as Afyfe. But thanks heaps for trying to get it to me, anyway!

I used to make ringtones as part of my job (until a week ago). I still have all the software, if someone can send me a wav or mp3 of one revving, I can turn it into a variety of formats and host it on my webspace for you all to download :).

If you can format it to suit the Nokia 3530, that'd be great!

Just as long as my phone doesn't end up sounding gruntier than my wagon! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Blade Hunter - What format would you need for it to be sent to Nokia 6610i??

I have it on the PC at the moment as a WAV

Wav is perfect for me, (Heh sorry for the late reply, I have been on vacation) I can convert to true tone or real tone, these formats are:

MP3 Mono (Suited for most Nokias)

MP3 Stereo (Suited for other MP3 capable phones)

AWB (Wide band AMR)

AMR

Note, you can't turn this into a poly or mono ringtone, they are done through midi's.

Also note, its not a simple case of converting to MP3 there are specific rulesets or you will get clipping. If anyone wants the rulesets to make their own ringtones let me know, they are not industry secret :).

PM Sent

Sorry man, I just looked up the dev specs of the 6610i and its a polyphonic phone, you need a real tone, master tone or voice tone phone (they are all the same thing).

If you send me the file I will convert it for anyone with one of those phones but alas it will not work for you :(.

I pm'd you my email addy.

ATENTION MODS!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you sticky this please so any new comers can nab it for their phones :).

Here you go guys, the soundclip was mono so it makes little difference if you get the mono or stereo for MP3 enables phones, the Mono will give greater compatability across Nokias but the Stereo will sound a tiny bit better due to variable bit rate being enabled.

The AMR and AWB are both AMR format, the AWB is the wide band version. Im not sure which phones support these but there are a few Nokias that definately do. These are called True tones or Master tones or Voice tones or Real tones NOT Polyphonic or Monophonic, its not possible for me to convert a Wav to those formats so if you phone is poly or mono im sorry but these will be of no use to you.

Right click and save as then use your phone software to transfer to your phone. I would host it on a GPRS delivery system but I think I would get my ***** kicked at work for that ;)

http://www.ausxbox.com/Blade/TOCAU/Sportivo.amr

http://www.ausxbox.com/Blade/TOCAU/Sportivo.awb

http://www.ausxbox.com/Blade/TOCAU/Sportivo_mono.mp3

http://www.ausxbox.com/Blade/TOCAU/Sportivo_stereo.mp3

Edited by Blade Hunter