Doing the Harold Holt

Simo

So tomorrow I am going away for 6 months so I thought I should take this opportunity to say goodbye too all you rad dudes / sheilas now as I have a busy day ahead of me today and don't know if I can get back on here.

I want to say a big thanks in particular to the berra boys, you guys are tops blokes, and through TOCAU I have made some mates for life with you guys.

I will see you all when I am done with all this training in 6 months :)

• 3 weeks later...

So I received a letter from Simo via Jobstream today (the cheeky bugger mailed it to Medicare National HQ >.>)

Pre-warning, there is swearing, but **** it, you know Simo by now. He always **** swears. **** **** ****.

It reads:

******en how ya going *****?

What better way to pass the time in this place than to write a letter to the Tocau / ACT9's boys. Hopefully you let all them (I am an idiot i swear) have a squizz.

******en pooka is ******en pretty ******en gay if you ask me, I have been ridden more times by a Corporal than a whore for being a **** *****, and by that

I mean for the past few days I hated the place so I switched off. Now that we are playing with guns weapons things starting to look up. The ****** thing

is there is a British Corporal here on exchange. I hate the *****. Being yelled at by a foreigner is ******en gay. So all that aside, how have all you (I am an idiot i swear)

been? Hopefully you (I am an idiot i swear) have been sexing up your ******en Corollas more, or else *****. Anyway, back to revision on the F88 Austeyr, for this ******en weapons test ***** of a thing.

Hooroo, take care and write back ya big *****.

Love From

Simo

xoxo

Recruit Hunter

A Coy 5 PL

ARFC

Kapooka NSW 2661

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson