Hey guys

As i am a newbie im not to sure if this topic has been covered but ill ask anyway...I am in the market to convert my orginal corolla lights to HIDs.

there are so many to choose from but some look abit rough, if anyone has any views or experience would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks Levinboy

yeh this has been covered and you might get burnt

but for the 2004 corolla, you'll need a H7 hid conversion kit

how high you want the colour temperature to be is up to you

but most people get 6000-8000k just to keep it looking abit more legit

you can get them from ebay, but these are sometimes dodgy and fail right after the seller dissappears

or you could get them from an accessories store, these are more expensive, but they are more likely to replace them if they fail

hope that helps

I would not recommend u to get it from ebay as me myself have really really bad experience from it :)

get it from a local shop as the price wouldnt be that much off and if anything happens at least u know where to find them n they`ll replace for u without any hassle..

If you want branded hids go for something like Aura..but they`re really exp thou

:)

I would not recommend u to get it from ebay as me myself have really really bad experience from it :)

get it from a local shop as the price wouldnt be that much off and if anything happens at least u know where to find them n they`ll replace for u without any hassle..

If you want branded hids go for something like Aura..but they`re really exp thou

listen to the HID GURU

listen to the HID GURU

lols tqs sinan :P

its pretty much settled now btw

The Mu Secret HID's are actually GT-HID's with their own branding. So it is good stuff! They come in both 6000K and 8000K.

What colour temp are you after anyways?

The Mu Secret HID's are actually GT-HID's with their own branding. So it is good stuff! They come in both 6000K and 8000K.

What colour temp are you after anyways?

I am looking in that exact range i just had a look at them and they are looking like my favourites