More real Fuel down this way,

On one of my many and frequent walks home from the North Gong Pub (gee uni life is tough) last night I noticed something different at the Caltex on Flinders Street, Vortex98 has already hit Wollongong. I was in utter disbelief, it has only just come out in Sydney a month ago.

Well that now gives a plethora of choices for 98RON fuels - Optimax, Ultimate and now Vortex98, if only I was able to drive... only 2 1/4 months to go now!!!! As blackboard would say 'Oh hurry up' - Mr Squiggle quote for those who don't know!!!!

Cheers

Dylan

On one of my many and frequent walks home from the North Gong Pub (gee uni life is tough) last night I noticed something different at the Caltex on Flinders Street, Vortex98 has already hit Wollongong. I was in utter disbelief, it has only just come out in Sydney a month ago.

Well that now gives a plethora of choices for 98RON fuels - Optimax, Ultimate and now Vortex98, if only I was able to drive... only 2 1/4 months to go now!!!! As blackboard would say 'Oh hurry up' - Mr Squiggle quote for those who don't know!!!!

Cheers

Dylan

So you using all your petrol money in exchange for scooners at the pub :P

Cheers

Dylan

So you using all your petrol money in exchange for scooners at the pub :P

Nah, that was in the budget long before the boys in blue told me I couldn't drive my little baby... at the moment the petrol money is going to christmas presents anyway!!!