Word on the Street

Seano

Thought this might be cool, of course mods feel free to delete/ban/close if it's a cr@p idea - basically anything you hear on the street about modified rides post here - like your mates 800KW Torana.....

Anyways word on the street, spoke to a guy at Strathfield Cannington today when I was getting my car's amp back (second time it's blown up). Anyways went outside to check out my car so I could get a quote for a rewire and he said he has a mate with a Sportivo - just like mine (not sure if he'd know if its facelift or not). Only thing is his mate's Sportiyo is a 205KW Blitz S/C monster. Reckons this guys takes it up the freeway and murders V8s and the like. Sounded pretty cool and potentially pretty bull****.

So if any Perthies spot a Black S/C Sportivo on a dark night on Kwinana Fwy that'd be him!

Thought this might be cool, of course mods feel free to delete/ban/close if it's a cr@p idea - basically anything you hear on the street about modified rides post here - like your mates 800KW Torana.....

Anyways word on the street, spoke to a guy at Strathfield Cannington today when I was getting my car's amp back (second time it's blown up). Anyways went outside to check out my car so I could get a quote for a rewire and he said he has a mate with a Sportivo - just like mine (not sure if he'd know if its facelift or not). Only thing is his mate's Sportiyo is a 205KW Blitz S/C monster. Reckons this guys takes it up the freeway and murders V8s and the like. Sounded pretty cool and potentially pretty bull****.

So if any Perthies spot a Black S/C Sportivo on a dark night on Kwinana Fwy that'd be him!

Hey seano..maybe its ur car but in werewolf mode :lol: drives itself on Kwinana...killn V8's

205kW!?? :o dis guys drving batmans car...watch out Perth Hoons the dark knight'll getya :clap::clap:

LOL... oh the idea of this thread is gold.

But it is just gonna become a den of lies lies lies. Verify this, for instance:

"i gotta friend with a hell sik lancer - twin turboz and hell sik twin 4 inch exhausts ay...gotta full awesome bodykit and ****z yea... so like were sitting at the lights on liverpool rd and this full leb guy in full hektik silvia pulls up...hes like yelling at us hey u wanna drag or sumfin like dat ****...and im like yea man, so ma friend full revs it up and this guy is like wtf!!? lololoz so we drag this guy in the silvia and we were doing like 120 in 3rd tearin past him... it was soooo funny lololz cos da cops pull him over in his sik silvia and were just like lucky we in a lancer ay!? hehe silvias are **** anywayz..so yea dont make fun of lancers cos ma friends will bring his down and yous all can race it and lose lololoz..."

It might not be true, but thats just what I overheard on a bus one day...

(or did I ?? :ph34r: )

This one time, at band camp, a girl let me touch her boobs.

I'm dropping you to the ground with a knee to the balls tonight for writing like that Leroy lol.

205kw at the flywheel perhps.

ahaha i dont know about the power figure but i know for sure there is another blitz supercharged sportivo going around and its black, theres also a celica :ph34r:

I know a guy who hear on a bus; "i gotta friend with a hell sik lancer - twin turboz and hell sik twin 4 inch exhausts ay..."... Oh actually that was you Leroy. nevermind. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know a guy who hear on a bus; "i gotta friend with a hell sik lancer - twin turboz and hell sik twin 4 inch exhausts ay..."... Oh actually that was you Leroy. nevermind. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Point proven then :P

And yes, Nelson... eyes watering after that post.

I had a mate who once told me his Lancer ES was a step below an EVO. AND Evos had 4ltr V8s in them, tried to act an expert on cars when he knows less than even a simple wiki search would have told him...