[Melb] Sat 24th May :: Mt Dande meet n greet

Didnt get much feedback but thought i would type this up incase someone wanted to come along anyway

When: Saturday 24th May

Where: Mt Dande and then either gloria jeans or pancake parlour for warm drinks and a chat

Time: 6:30pm for a 6:45pm departure. Must call me asap if running late on 0433989898

Meet: Scoresby Bunnings (Ferntree Gully Road [Just past Stud Road on left]

To Bring: at least half tank of petrol, CB, mature attitude, safe wet weather vehicle

Detailed Description: Although there is no sign of rain from today until the saturday, it is still advized everyone to drive with a mature behaviour as the roads may be slippery with all the cold weather. Also, please check your tyres and if they are not up to scratch, do come along but maybe passenger instead. We will still drive by the start point so plenty of time to pick up cars! We will be heading to Glen Waverley afterwards for the meet n greet so if your not able or more interested in meeting old n new folks, join us in glen waverley at about 9pm.

Any problems or if you need more information please contact me on 0433989898. There wont be any route maps for this event so please bring your CB radios and if you can, a melways so i can give u a rough idea where were going.

Didnt get much feedback but thought i would type this up incase someone wanted to come along anyway

When: Saturday 24th May

Where: Mt Dande and then either gloria jeans or pancake parlour for warm drinks and a chat

Time: 6:30pm for a 6:45pm departure. Must call me asap if running late on 0433989898

Meet: Scoresby Bunnings (Ferntree Gully Road [Just past Stud Road on left]

To Bring: at least half tank of petrol, CB, mature attitude, safe wet weather vehicle

Detailed Description: Although there is no sign of rain from today until the saturday, it is still advized everyone to drive with a mature behaviour as the roads may be slippery with all the cold weather. Also, please check your tyres and if they are not up to scratch, do come along but maybe passenger instead. We will still drive by the start point so plenty of time to pick up cars! We will be heading to Glen Waverley afterwards for the meet n greet so if your not able or more interested in meeting old n new folks, join us in glen waverley at about 9pm.

Any problems or if you need more information please contact me on 0433989898. There wont be any route maps for this event so please bring your CB radios and if you can, a melways so i can give u a rough idea where were going.

where abouts in glenny are you guys going to be?

im down for this as well, i ditched the girlfriend :P wont be staying for dinner though :(

come on guys, you asked for a meet/greet and heres your chance!

see you there, and kolourhero, i've got it on! OOOOOH YEAH!

Thanks to everyone who attended. The meet was great and the drivers were well behaved. Im definately proud to organize events for TOCAU and as a group i would like to thank everyone who attended. Once i get the pictures on the PC, i will upload it

Great meet, sam. The drive was plesant and totally new to me! Everyone was very friendly and helpful making this event went smoothly...

As promised sam, here are the photos.

PM Me for the Full size or upscaled version. For privacy reasons, the photos are displayed in tiny format.

img0016vd2.jpgimg0006wc1.jpg

img0012qc4.jpgimg0021vs9.jpg

img0019bj7.jpgimg0020sd0.jpg

img0018ws5.jpgimg0010yj4.jpg

img0022rl3.jpgimg0017mo0.jpg

Thanks for organizing the meet Sam, great job as usual!

Awesome pics Mario!

Thanks Jarrod for getting me because the group i was in got lost, and i was punished with dirt and rocky roads :(

Overall, great meet and definately in for some more. We need more Melb TOCAU guys to come out!!

Edited by kolourhero

Hope the meet went smoothly. Will have to make it to the next one. I actually went up mt dande earlier that same day and hit a roo in my sportivo :angry: Was not expecting that! Luckily only damage was it snapped off my left mirror. Could have done some serious panel damage!