Scissor doors

BONDIE

The Aurion is a Camry with a facelift and taillift. They are the same car. Our Camry is a global car, ie. exactly the same as the US Camry, apart from the engine, the US Camry has the V6 3.5, our Camry has the 2.4. Therefore the scissor doors will defnitely bolt onto the Aurion. No modification will be needed.

wat about the body kit? How much percent are u sure? 90%? 80%? 100%?

The scissor doors WILL fit - I'm 200% sure. The Camry and Aurion share the same exact doors. There's no difference between the US Camry and Oz Camry and Japan Camry.

NO welding, cutting required.

As for the body kit, side skirts WILL fit as well. Front and rear bumpers spoilers however will NOT fit - Aurion has different front and rear bumpers to the Camry. Because of the facelift and taillift, the Aurion bumpers are slightly longer, by around 40mm total length. Fyi, the Asian Camry in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan is our Aurion badged as Camry's.

As for wheels from China and Thailand being sh!t, guess where the TRD Aurion wheels are from ? Did you think Oz, UK or USA ? Ha ! Think again. Just because they are third world countries, you think their wheels are inferior ? For your information, the best Japanese wheels now come from China, Thailand, Taiwan and Philippines. Do you know where ROH get some of their wheels ? Philippines ! Been to wheel manufacturers in Thailand, China and Taiwan and compared them to our ROH in Adelaide, ROH is like back in the stone age in their manufacturing process. Oh btw, do you know where Ford and Holden get their alloys from ? USA ? Wrong ! Try Thailand & China.

Edited by toyrex

As for the body kit, side skirts WILL fit as well. Front and rear bumpers spoilers however will NOT fit - Aurion has different front and rear bumpers to the Camry. Because of the facelift and taillift, the Aurion bumpers are slightly longer, by around 40mm total length. Fyi, the Asian Camry in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan is our Aurion badged as Camry's.

As for wheels from China and Thailand being sh!t, guess where the TRD Aurion wheels are from ?......

this is sad to know, u just ended my plan to get that body kit..

I know there are good and bad stuff coming from china, as a family business of importing and selling china stuff(from hardwares to all bathroom stuff to furnitures).. when they are dealing with big names and big companies, they will take extra caution with their material and process, if not, some 'stealing' in process is absolutely normal.

You can make a one-piece toilet under $20 or over $500, from same factory. Which did the retailer got? i doubt it is close to the middle..

As for wheels from China and Thailand being sh!t, guess where the TRD Aurion wheels are from ?......

this is sad to know, u just ended my plan to get that body kit..

I know there are good and bad stuff coming from china, as a family business of importing and selling china stuff(from hardwares to all bathroom stuff to furnitures).. when they are dealing with big names and big companies, they will take extra caution with their material and process, if not, some 'stealing' in process is absolutely normal.

You can make a one-piece toilet under $20 or over $500, from same factory. Which did the retailer got? i doubt it is close to the middle..

What about the Indo Kit one..

He said It's badged as Camry...

no reply from indo still...

US replied, kit is around $900, shipping is $850.. not sure worth it or not, as i showed my fiberglass friend, definately need mod the kit, mayb even close to 1k for installation, if the 4cm gap is true..

no reply from indo still...

US replied, kit is around $900, shipping is $850.. not sure worth it or not, as i showed my fiberglass friend, definately need mod the kit, mayb even close to 1k for installation, if the 4cm gap is true..

Haha.. That's ridiculous. Ur Kit = Shippin cost.

I personally think it's not worth it.. + u need to pay the taxes when ur goods come in..

I think It's worth to do it in Asia..

Just like Toyrex said, Aurion is badged as Camry. So there should be no problem in fittings and stuff.

+++++ Indo Cheap2

Putting aside VIN no, Why dont u just get a TRD kit?

Edited by VF-X

I personally think it's not worth it.. + u need to pay the taxes when ur goods come in..

Just like Toyrex said, Aurion is badged as Camry. So there should be no problem in fittings and stuff.

+++++ Indo Cheap2

I already guess the shipping cost will be close to the price for the kit, but not that close.. willing to pay like $400-500.. but not 800+

I dont think the trd looks any good? truely sorry if i offended any owner here..

and we are going aftermarkets when modding cars, why go back get a body kit that doesnt belong to aurion.. althou one can argue that trd aurion = aurion(without the supercharge).. but i still dont get why should i get something 'original'..

trd rear kit (just bumper and exhaust fittings) is already about $1400.. :/ danny, you know freddy, he makes anything possible :) just give him time and money!

trd rear kit (just bumper and exhaust fittings) is already about $1400.. :/ danny, you know freddy, he makes anything possible :) just give him time and money!

EVEN if trd rear bumper is only $800, i wont even bother buying it..

yea.. freddy is the greatest guy in melb.. but it would be easier to just 'continue on'(mod) WITH a kit made for camry, cheaper and faster..

and he is seriously busy, building real race cars and even full carbon fibre race cars... when i drop by his place, always there are few audi, lexus or silvia waiting for him to work on their car..

btw, Bondie, any plans yet?

+++++ Indo Cheap2

I already guess the shipping cost will be close to the price for the kit, but not that close.. willing to pay like $400-500.. but not 800+

I dont think the trd looks any good? truely sorry if i offended any owner here..

and we are going aftermarkets when modding cars, why go back get a body kit that doesnt belong to aurion.. althou one can argue that trd aurion = aurion(without the supercharge).. but i still dont get why should i get something 'original'..

Got ur point..

TRD does look good. But yea, maybe it just doesnt suit ur taste.

Anw, Good Luck with the one in Indo.. I think I ma go Indo as well

Freddy won't be able to buy the TRD Aurion rear kit unless he is able to obtain the Vin of a TRD Aurion in order to be able to order one. He might be able to "borrow" someone's Vin to buy one, but this will be a once off, as a second buy will raise eyebrows. There's not that many TRD Vin's out there anyway, less than 500 have been sold, 200 are to internal staff and Government, only about 300 have been bought by the public national wide.

Freddy won't be able to buy the TRD Aurion rear kit unless he is able to obtain the Vin of a TRD Aurion in order to be able to order one. He might be able to "borrow" someone's Vin to buy one, but this will be a once off, as a second buy will raise eyebrows. There's not that many TRD Vin's out there anyway, less than 500 have been sold, 200 are to internal staff and Government, only about 300 have been bought by the public national wide.

u misunderstood him, i think he meant that Freddy can 'make' a body kit, not 'help buy' a trd kit..