[Melb] Sat 5th July :: GTCC Dyno Day

Could be interesting, don't know how the little corolla will fare against the big cars though :(

Anyone else dealt with this bunch before? I'd rather not use internet banking with random companies.

brandon is safe with banking. but if ur still not certain, just email brandon and tell him that ur from TOCAU and that you will pay on the day. If any problems, just pass me a PM and i will see hwat i can do

brandon is safe with banking. but if ur still not certain, just email brandon and tell him that ur from TOCAU and that you will pay on the day. If any problems, just pass me a PM and i will see hwat i can do

i might do this aswell if you don't mind cause i don't have internet banking, and this date suits me better aswell..

i will defenetly know in the next few days.

i only have a 1zz tho and not a big powered GTR/SUPRA :unsure:

Looks like we're gonna have a few 2ZZ's and 1ZZ's there, will be a good indication of how our cars fare in power :D

Hopefully it'll be an awesome day and a new experience for the ones who having been to a dyno before :lol:

That includes myself haha :P

• 2 weeks later...
For those that want to give their moral support to the stivo owners tomorrow come before 9:15am :P

Someone woke up late ...

...but we still dyno'ed on time :)

Here are 3 of 5 results for the stivo's of the day.

alexdynocb2.jpg

guandynomd9.jpg

kennydynoln2.jpg

Great day and very well organized. Was great meeting you all again. Sorry didn't say bye andy and simon, was so tired and in a rush i forgot lol

Edited by kolourhero

Im going to try and make the effort to go to a dyno day now...... I wanna see how the Corolla fares up to its claimed 140kw's with a 50xxx kilometre engine.

Hey who actually revs the sh*t out of the car is it the owner?

For the record these are the mods on the cars .......

Guni - Stock - 102KW

Kenji - TRD CAI - 110KW

KolourHero - Injen CAI & CES EXhaust - 117.8KW

Blind Kid Seeks - Stock - 99KW (I think)

Jaderd - TRD CAI & RICE (not performance) Exhaust - 108.9KW

Hey Guni, yeah mine went 108.9, computer nearly out of battery and forgot power cord - at work :( so will put dyno chart up monday etc,

CAI and Exhaust, must stress exhaust is not a full exhaust.....rear axle back and not really a performance mod......more so looks and nice sound so yeah prob cost me the 1.1kw difference to Kenji....lol.....so yeah was a great day and ended with 4 of us a Guni's where kenji & Guni DIY'ed guni's interior lights....blind kid seeks and i relaxed watched and drank all of Gunis coke....he had to drink milk....soy milk at that lol

looking forward to catching up with all soon

Edited by jaderd

Hey Guni, yeah mine went 108.9, computer nearly out of battery and forgot power cord - at work :( so will put dyno chart up monday etc,

CAI and Exhaust, must stress exhaust is not a full exhaust.....rear axle back and not really a performance mod......more so looks and nice sound so yeah prob cost me the 1.1kw difference to Kenji....lol.....so yeah was a great day and ended with 4 of us a Guni's where kenji & Guni DIY'ed guni's interior lights....blind kid seeks and i relaxed watched and drank all of Gunis coke....he had to drink milk....soy milk at that lol

looking forward to catching up with all soon

that's hospitality mate. just had the runs. lactose intolerant ........... marder ..........

the blue center console lights look awesome ...... Still got 1 spare blue bulb if anybody wants it.

oh Simon, I've bought 1 too many packs and I think I got a full pack of LED which i can returned for a refund as i still got the receipt.

DSC00059.jpg

Edited by Guni

Guni - Stock - 102KW

Kenji - TRD CAI - 110KW

Guni 102kw from a stock sportivo is rather low. Especially with the colder temps you gave down there too. Stock sportivo up here in Brisneyland is around 110kw. mmmmm pondering........

Guni - Stock - 102KW

Kenji - TRD CAI - 110KW

Guni 102kw from a stock sportivo is rather low. Especially with the colder temps you gave down there too. Stock sportivo up here in Brisneyland is around 110kw. mmmmm pondering........

Isnt that really comparing apples with oranges though.....all different dyno setups etc....shootoutmode to normal dialled in ramp mode can be upto 10 % diff etc......where it was done wasnt in a shootout mode at all......only way would be all meet on the one dyno lol......got me buggered how some stock standard ones are putting out 110 + kw......when kolorheros with CES exhaust and CAI hits 117.....but then again the ones running 110+ stock.....what settings were the dyno at etc......as theres your 10 % difference etc......its hard to know or compare....really only a comparsion between the other stivos dynoed on same day etc which today was good for... stock V CAI V CAI and CES exhaust.

EG had a dyno run last friday night.....ramp mode not shootout = 105.8kw

Today dyno run ramp mode not shootout = 108.9kw

Both farely similar, on the night i did 105.8 ramp mode GF's brothes ute 198kw ramp mode....hit button to shootout mode gave him 218kw = 10% difference from press of button on dyno......easy to manipulate pieces of machinery.....basically show what you want.

One thing it does show though is how easily some bolt on mods can make to a sportivo.....add ported headers to kolorheroes and there is your 120kw no prob

cheers

Edited by jaderd