Any Celicas out there?

SCO-77K

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey champ, well when i bought it it had the respray on it with the mirrors and strip around the car already painted. but i had an accident and they couldnt match the violet pearl that was on it so they resprayed the whole car again in a similar colour. I was stoaked. Have you got ur car back yet???

Hey guys, I got my first car about a month ago which happens to be a red 1986 Celica SX. I love it, it handles good, is in great condition and has done about 190,000km. plus the guy i got it off who we sorta knew had records of everything and the car is pretty much just stock standard. I got this red gear knob for my birthday but the bloody thing wont go on! Any suggestions of other cheap visual or performance mods?

anyway once i get this pictures working i'll put some up and hopefully this club will get off the ground in Aus! :D

Luke

Im from Phillip Island but will be moving up to the city next year, though most people would think im crazy cause everyone is always trying to escape the city to come stay here. The island is chockers at the moment for new years. alot of nice cars around ;)

hey sco sorry to hear bout the time period but at least u will have it 4 my birthday on da 6th. hehe. iv just bought a cannon muffler(4.5 inch tip bout 6 inch barrell) just waiting for someone to wak it on for me. As soon as i do ill get sum pics of her from behind n chuck em up. cant wait. hope to go cruzin soon. oh and welcome to our newcomer too!!!

He people...

Like Rhaines, Im an outsider looking in from the UK Toyota owners club..

I was readin my way through when i was shocked to see that nobody has turned up to represent the 5th gen owners so here i am! :P

36JJ0025.jpg

5084-39JD0103.jpg

5073-39HG0090.jpg

1515023-fizzbitta.jpg

right then... those other 5th gen owners better follow my lead.. :D :P

yeah cheers mate, urs looks great too. hey sco just got me cannon put on, **** it sound!! they did the pipe at the back too so it would sit right as well. I no longer have the voice break sound! its now deeper and grumbles more and also louder im so stoaked!! i cant take any pics at da mo coz my brother took the camera on holidays but he is bak on the 31st so maybe a few days after that. Hope all is well with everyone!!...see yaz

hey guys,

i've been waiting so long to meet find guys in australia with celica's!

farout.. anyway, i live in sydney and drive a 2001 celica (7th gen)

sorry i got no pics, but didn't want to wait till i got my hands on one and so just posted... i'll post pics soon....

mods, i all i got is K&N air filter, a 1.25" lowering and 17" alloys.

Good to meet you ppl~ ^_^ :D

• 2 weeks later...