Any Celicas out there?

SCO-77K

Hey any celicas out there? Just a big word up . Tell me where your from and what model celica you drive? Im from Sydney and own a 1987 Celica SX with a 2.0L twin cam 3S-GE. Only real mods so far include 17" mags, pod filter, gear knob, stereo and iv colour coded the side skirts and buttom on front and rear bumpers.

heres a pic for ya :D

4.jpg

Later

Scott. B)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not the best photo and as uk no sun but....

beach.jpg

many convertible gen4's down under, trying to more as not many over here...

actually scott i managed to get a peek at a white one on the m4 the other day, rear lights were a little different than standard 4th gen lights, looked nice.

very pimp ride rhaines, looks AWESOME.

not the best photo and as uk no sun but....

beach.jpg

many convertible gen4's down under, trying to more as not many over here...

R.I.P.

News from Toyota is the brake and fuel lines are so corroded as is the under chassis she isnt an economical repair so unfortunately she's off to the scrappies :(

I used to own a silika a few years, 85 model RWD, IRS, 2.4 SOHC 22r-e engine, drove very very good indeed, the tacho was showing 4 grand at 180kph (cruising). Some prick totaled it around Xmas 2000 :angry:. My first car, the memories will always remain (especially having to explain the foot prints from the back windows to my missus :D ). Chicks just love Celicas, must be the name :lol:

howdy howdy, im from newcastle here iv got the celice in my avtar thingy, 88 SX with 16 inchers, blue respray, lowered, new interior trim, alpine deck, schneider front speakers, 12 inch clarion sub, gearknob, steering wheel, chequerplate floormats, fox fur on parcel shelf(family tradition), mesh in my front bar, exhaust. nothing to major though. Hope to keep in touch with you all!!!!!

howdy howdy, im from newcastle here iv got the celice in my avtar thingy, 88 SX with 16 inchers, blue respray, lowered, new interior trim, alpine deck, schneider front speakers, 12 inch clarion sub, gearknob, steering wheel, chequerplate floormats, fox fur on parcel shelf(family tradition), mesh in my front bar, exhaust. nothing to major though. Hope to keep in touch with you all!!!!!

hey blair i would really like to see a close up of the mesh in your grill?

howdy howdy, im from newcastle here iv got the celice in my avtar thingy, 88 SX with 16 inchers, blue respray, lowered, new interior trim, alpine deck, schneider front speakers, 12 inch clarion sub, gearknob, steering wheel, chequerplate floormats, fox fur on parcel shelf(family tradition), mesh in my front bar, exhaust.  nothing to major though.  Hope to keep in touch with you all!!!!!

hey blair i would really like to see a close up of the mesh in your grill?

Are you serious scott? or was that just a pick up line... : D

hehe, now now boys!..mate if someone would tell me how to post a pic in a reply id be more than happy to post pics of my car. You will notice in the bottom lip that on one side, there is two squares of plastic where on the other they are open holes. Ijust cut the plastic out, then got one long piece of mesh and cabletied it to the plastic. Easy as!!! For behind the numberplate etc, it was a bit more fidly than cable ties. i think it looks good.