xpyyy's Auris (Corolla'08 hatch) + update 24.12 new car! page 5

xpyyy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, John!

Yeap, it's 7" wide (was looking for 8", but they got ET35 offset), ET43 offset.

Also for everyday cruising to work or smthing else, i've got the rims, don't know exact are they BBS or not, something like that:

ihzchimg600x45012396956.jpg

in 17" 8" wide, ET38

And now search the used tire 225/45 17, hope this week-end will install them on a car.

With Yokohama i've got some problems - it's much wider, that they say. It's 225, but in fact it's about 237mm wide, even wider, than my friend's Hankook Ventus RS-2 235/40 18. So they scratching plastic in front of my car.

Once again looking great, but are they staggered fitment? the photo of the rims without tyres have two deeper lips and on the car they look the same size,are they different rims?

Photos without tires i've googled on Yahoo!auction just as a sample.

I don't know what 'staggered' means

Staggered is when you have two different sizes, wider on the rear than the front ones.. Thats what that photo looks like..

Nice one xpyyy :)

Nope, they all one size and offset, maybe it's because of rear -1 degree angle.. Or i'm noob at photos :D

Thank you, John. Your opinion is very important for me on this forum. I can assume that 17" is the FINEST size of wheels for Corolla (Auris) 07+.

Nope, they all one size and offset, maybe it's because of rear -1 degree angle.. Or i'm noob at photos :D

Thank you, John. Your opinion is very important for me on this forum. I can assume that 17" is the FINEST size of wheels for Corolla (Auris) 07+.

No problem, i've said before i like 1 inch bigger than stock thats why i like 17"...gives it a racy look and not an oversized look..

What camera do you use? your pics are so clear. Keep up the good work :)

Cheers

John

No problem, i've said before i like 1 inch bigger than stock thats why i like 17"...gives it a racy look and not an oversized look..

What camera do you use? your pics are so clear. Keep up the good work :)

Cheers

John

Last pics i took at my portrait lens Canon 85 1.8 , camera is the Canon 400D or Canon Digital Rebel XTi/ Kiss X - same name. Sorry for dirty car, now it's much shiner and clay :)

Tomorrow I'll go for the first time on a big track (about 3 km ring near by Moscow) hope it'll get a good experience in car driving.

http://community.livejournal.com/miachkovo...%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0

1rocky

Thanks, mate!

Edited by xpyyy

• 2 weeks later...

The car has been sold out :(

Now i've bought a little bit used (4130km) Renault Clio Sport 197 (2.0L 197hp, brembo 4 piston front 312 and 300 rear brakes with 'revo-knuckle' tech from RenaultSport, just the same as the last shootout with auris)

Suppose, it won't be interesting to write here about Renault, that's a little farewell, guys!

awwww :( and i almost had my corolla looking like yours.....lol

I was just thinking the same thing..

Congratulations on your new car xpyyy,let us know if you plan any mods on it. I'll miss your Auris :(

Nice chatting with matey,take care :)

Here's the first shoot of my new car, made it yesterday. It's a really great car!

I've debadged CLIO on it, changed blinkers to Philis SilverVision in front and rear lights.

Plans for the next spring:

1. coilvers :D

88cbf80a245b95f0origina.jpg

• 3 months later...