ONE FREAKING BOLT!!!

wishbone

hey i have a lil prob....my mums cam...has like a missing bolt near the front of the exhaust system...its jst a bolt...bt when u accelerate it makes a very annoying vibrating noise...does ne1 know what size bolt i would need...coz they ones i buy are either too big or too small..or too wide!!! arrggh i have nearly given up with it....lol thanks in advance...

hey i have a lil prob....my mums cam...has like a missing bolt near the front of the exhaust system...its jst a bolt...bt when u accelerate it makes a very annoying vibrating noise...does ne1 know what size bolt i would need...coz they ones i buy are either too big or too small..or too wide!!! arrggh i have nearly given up with it....lol thanks in advance...

do you mean the bolt that secures the headers to the engine head? Or do you mean the spring-loaded bolts underneat at the flange?

The bolt that comes loose and falls out is the lower manifold stay bolt... Also, the front exhaust pipe mount at the bottom comes loose on these models too...

Go to your local Toyota Spare Parts and have them order the bolt for you... Least you know it'll be the right one that way :) :) :) ...

thanks fellas for the reply....and rolla boy yep ur spot on....its the lower manifold bolt....yeah i think i might do that...jst hope they dont charge 100 buks jst for one bolt :P haha akuma...if i got an aftermarket exhaust for my mums camry...ill get a yelling at and she would prob make sure i take it bak where i got it.....lol!