Melbourne Monthly Meet # 001

Hey all,

awsome meet up sorry i was late and got lost =P, i wasent suppose to attend but ended up coming after

had a good time chatting to some new and old members i said hi to everyone i dont think ill remember half of your names sorry lmao =P

ps. nikki who were the cute boys?? lmao ;D

till next time!!!

haha there were quite a few.. just don't remember most of their names

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just got back from the eastlink drive, sofia dinner and frankston photoshoot. Great meet. see you next time

dang it. missed so much. Will sure to stick to the end next time.

Thanks to everyone who came out today in the windy and cold conditions. Thanks to Alex for making today happen :)

It was great to meet all the new guys and get to know a few better. Everyone was extremely friendly and sociable. Will post up some pics I took in a moment! :)

just got back from the eastlink drive, sofia dinner and frankston photoshoot. Great meet. see you next time

Ahh, so you were the bmw driving next to us. In which case I think I cut you off a few times lol. It was a great meet, biggest one I have been to so far.

Edited by marc2020

Despite the cold and windy conditions, thanks to everyone that made it this arvo. Wouldn't of happened without everybody's participation, and the number of cars that came was indeed more than satisfying.

It was a pleasure meeting the new, and catching up with the familiar faces. Everyone was really social and i think that's what made the day awesome.

Hope to see you all again in future events!

Well done kolourhero in organising todays function. Must of been 30plus member turnout. Most left to go to eastlink, some of us stayed back at Toyota-HQ reminising the old days, till 7ish pm.

Edited by omn1potent

what an awesome first meet for me! would definitely be looking forward to meets like this in the future!

thanks Alex for organizing, Team White FTW!

Congrats on the turnout guys.....had a great time even better once i put names to screen names then faces to those names lol....surprised with the numbers....i counted about 35 cars or so at one point....was my first meet and really enjoyed it, the cruise along eastlink was great tooo......i peeled off at princes highway and headed home...looks like the end photoshoot was good.

PS....loved the entrance made by sephanite ? the Z4 onto eastlink....very nice...

i agree.....maybe try to make it a monthly meet....set date.....those who make it do etc....very impressed

till next time .......or prob sooner for those going to the GT car club Dyno day see you this weekend :)

also thanx to Alex for getting the ball rolling on the meet

Edited by jaderd