MEL Meet 29-06-2008

Due to the huge success of the meet yesterday, I for one was hugely overwhelmed with all the new people I met. Trying to remember your guys names and who drove what was a struggle to say the least.

So to kick it off I will start with my name and car. When I can I will get a pic of myself and add a pic of yourself if you want.

Name: Luke

Car: 2005 Sportivo

dsc01216mediumdj2gq6.jpg

Lets try make this a regular Monthly thing...

I've got a great idea for the next major long cruise if anyones keen...

Will be a days worth of driving... and Start at Lilydale Lake. From here we drive to Yarra Junction and head east to Noojee, where we can stop for lunch at the Pub. Great Pub Food and cold beers set on a river side spot.

From here we back track along the same road to Yarra Junction, and turn right to Mt Donna Buang. The road to the top is quite steep and full of fast cornering joy! the top is very cold and theres always the chance there's snow/ice on the way up so must keep wits about ones self. Awesome spot for a photo shoot on the way up.

This cruise is about 300+ks long and is full of great roads, with nice open sections mixed with great high rev'd 2nd gear turns. well worth the effort to get this one going.

thoughts and suggestions welcome.

Andy.

thanks dude,

ive done the rear light one already

looking into doing the front, but kinda cbf pulling everything apart atm

might do a group paint soon with some of the other guys, but really scared it wont be sealed properly afterwards

Lets try make this a regular Monthly thing...

I've got a great idea for the next major long cruise if anyones keen...

Will be a days worth of driving... and Start at Lilydale Lake. From here we drive to Yarra Junction and head east to Noojee, where we can stop for lunch at the Pub. Great Pub Food and cold beers set on a river side spot.

From here we back track along the same road to Yarra Junction, and turn right to Mt Donna Buang. The road to the top is quite steep and full of fast cornering joy! the top is very cold and theres always the chance there's snow/ice on the way up so must keep wits about ones self. Awesome spot for a photo shoot on the way up.

This cruise is about 300+ks long and is full of great roads, with nice open sections mixed with great high rev'd 2nd gear turns. well worth the effort to get this one going.

thoughts and suggestions welcome.

Andy.

props to u mate of a great suggestion.

would be an awesome run but due to winter best to keep that for spring mate...black ice can be ugly esp wit a lot of cars...but definitely good run. :toast:

Marcus
John

I was surprised I was the only red one there

I was surprised to see you there lol, never knew you even had a sportivo. It was good to see you though dude.

yeah was good seeing ya again bud!

only got the sportivo this year, had a type r before that

that aurion would be a monster in a straight line >=)

gotta take you out for that drink!

thanks dude,

ive done the rear light one already

looking into doing the front, but kinda cbf pulling everything apart atm

might do a group paint soon with some of the other guys, but really scared it wont be sealed properly afterwards

hey mate yea no need to be paranoid bout the re-sealing...mopp and many of us have done it and have had no probs. my mate Mario and Mopp did it and I did it ageeeeesss ago.

If u need help on how...there should be a DIY thread on it. ^_^