Tempe Rims? Koya Rims?

corn-rolla101

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone on here has Koya rims? What size, and what's their durability like? Do you need to be extra careful?

Also, I went to the Tempe Tyres website (thanks to the member who directed me btw) and I was wondering whether the rims on there are made by them? Because I looked up two of the manufacturers on the actual rim (HP 'Fusion' and Warwick) and I couldn't find any relevant info.

Reason I'm asking is on both of these sites there is a similar rim that I probably will get, depending on price and your experiences with them.

Incidentally, does anyone know where I can purchase Koya rims in QLD? Do I need to get them shipped up?

Cheers

J

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone on here has Koya rims? What size, and what's their durability like? Do you need to be extra careful?

Also, I went to the Tempe Tyres website (thanks to the member who directed me btw) and I was wondering whether the rims on there are made by them? Because I looked up two of the manufacturers on the actual rim (HP 'Fusion' and Warwick) and I couldn't find any relevant info.

Reason I'm asking is on both of these sites there is a similar rim that I probably will get, depending on price and your experiences with them.

Incidentally, does anyone know where I can purchase Koya rims in QLD? Do I need to get them shipped up?

Cheers

J

LOLOL tempe tyres dont make their own rims, the rims on the website are actually well known brands eg. lenso

tempe tyres usually do really good prices for packages, so look around

edit: isnt tempe tyres in sydney ? LOL if ur in QLD hows that gunna work?

wait lols unless they have some sort of online bs thing, my bad

LOL get the kspeed daytona rims

bg_Daytona_Black.jpg

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Hey all,

Cheers

J

LOLOL tempe tyres dont make their own rims, the rims on the website are actually well known brands eg. lenso

bg_Daytona_Black.jpg

there was a guy in www.Twincam.info selling a set of those rims in the Parading Toast Section.

Hey all,

Cheers

J

bg_Daytona_Black.jpg

Not a fan of the k-speed...my mate has a pair and they look pretty cheap in real life.....

get the lenso type-m

they look pretty hot on white or black corollas

ns_type-m.JPG

"

get the lenso type-m

they look pretty hot on white or black corollas

"

I agree they are my choice , should I ever have the finances to throw away on different rims...

My brother had 18" Koya's on his 2000/1 TypeR (the last good ones not the rebadged TypeS's we got here).

He was v.happy with them, can't say where he got them up here in Brissie but tyresplus does sounds familiar.

cheers for all the replies folks,

is there really any difference between chrome wheels and silver?

i see how shadow is different (duh), but the other two? Because I'm looking on the 7 day tyres website and there's a $400 price difference!

my understanding of the difference between chrome and silver is that the chrome rims have a more mirror like finish, while silver looks more metallic.

is that what you were talking about?