Free to good home

apg39

Hi Guys,

Got a 3-4 month old kitten (male) that we can't keep. Got given to us a month ago and was originally giving it to mum & dad but they couldnt look after it as much as they wanted it. I cant have 2 males in the house so he's got too go. He's too old to go to Kitten adoption at the Vet's so its free to a good home or the pound....cant bring myself to take it to the pound.

He hasn't been desexed or microchipped, but he is free. Extremely playful, but then can just shut his eyes and fall asleep peacefully. Loves eating because he sticks head right into the food & always comes out with it all over his face. Loves eating corn on the cob (?). Loves sleeping on shoulders when were on the lounge. Gets along fine with our cat so he should be fine with others.

I can meet whoever wants him, preferrably someone around Sydney area or somewhere thats an easy drive from Lithgow.

MUNCHY.jpg

awwwwwww so cute!!!!

would he get along with 2 sausage dogs?? sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

definately dont send him to the pound let the thread stay here for a week and advertise him on petlink its for free hopefully he goes to a good home :D

Well parents said they would take him for a couple of days to see how he goes...when I dropped in this arvo they had 4 different types of food, bought him a bunch of toys & he was asleep on Mum's lap even though shes not keen on pets......so I guess he is staying??

Ill keep this up in case.