My Camry Sportivo

Sweety

Hi. Have been a member for a little while but have been a bit slack on adding some photos.

Not a lot of mods done yet...changed standard grill to colour coded grill, 17" Advanti Medusa rims, high rise spoiler and side tattoes.

Next step hopefully is lowering her.

Edited by Sweety

• 3 weeks later...

Added a JVC KW-XG706 head unit and got a bit bored, so...since all the other badges on the camry sportivo are black I painted the chrome badge on the grill black too and put in some red mesh.

Finally got around to painting my brake calipers red too. :D

Edited by Sweety

• 2 weeks later...

After 5 yrs some parts were starting to look a little tattered and scratched (especially with kids in the car :D )....so resprayed in satin black...centreconsole, armrest inserts and door sills. While I was there decided the front speaker inserts wouldnt look too bad black to so gave them a couple coats too. :P

Sportivo sports muffler on its way too....so hope to have that on in a few days.

Thats the spirit :P

looks fuggen grouse with them eyelids, makes it look like an iced up armed robber, amazing the diffrence some plastic can make aesthetically with a car...

Edited by Sea Moose

I debadged the camry sportivo today. The VVT-i badges are gone from both front panels and all except the toyota symbol on the boot.

Not sure tho...i do like the Sportivo badge and was thinking of maybe putting it back on but central. Under the number plate or something. Not sure.

Wot be you guys opinions??? :D

Ok...I think I have an addiction to moding things on my car. :(

Day off so decided to pull out the full centre console and paint the whole thing instead of half of it. :P

Edited by Sweety

• 8 months later...

hey mate nice camry here i got a 03 camry too pretty much got the same idea aS u with the front end just wanted to know if u bought ur grill geniune coz i got find these anywhere and also are ur eyelids tape on

:D hey thanks.

Yeh i bought the colour coded grill from Toyota a couple of years ago. Really couldnt tell u if Toyota can still get them tho, sorry. :(

The eyelids are taped on. The tape is 3M and really strong. They wont fly off with that tape holding them. :D

hey thanks for the reply yeah toyota have in stock in NSW just that its bout 200 bucks non painted haha. ive rung about 20 wrecker no luck. so did u get ur geninue painted from toyota. so i take it was a straight fit for the grill even though its a 05 grill

getting my eye lids this weekend :rolleyes::rolleyes:

also did u paint ur front toyota badge or can u buy it black

Edited by mr ke70

:o Mate things have changed, lol. My grill arrived at my local Toyota dealer painted and ready to fit for $175.

Straight fit. Its exactly the same as our original grill.

Toyota told me the grill emblems dont come in black so i took it off, sanded it down and painted it. :D

Cool...when u get your eyelids on post some photos.

• 4 months later...

A few updates. Attached front and rear slimline visors and modified the parcel shelf for new speakers. Really happy with the results :-).

Sure hope i NEVER have to go through pulling the parcel shelf out again though. What a job!!!!

nice il have a look did u end up seeing my thread with me eyelids also if wanted to change ur tailights let me know when u see my thread