03 Levin

G'day Corolla owners,

I'm thinking of putting on a prefacelift sportivo front spoiler and side skirts to my 03 levin.

Do I need a new sportivo front bar? or just remove the levin lip and put the sportivo lip on?

Will the levin fog lights fit in the sportivo front spoiler?

Thanks all :D

The front spoiler does not interfere with your foglights. So your levin foglights will be ok.

You won't need a new front bar, just replace the 2 piece levin spoiler with the single piece sportivo spoiler. =)

G'day Corolla owners,

I'm thinking of putting on a prefacelift sportivo front spoiler and side skirts to my 03 levin.

Do I need a new sportivo front bar? or just remove the levin lip and put the sportivo lip on?

the sportivo one just protrudes out more and has the things on the side the levin doesnt its a matter of unclipping the old lip and putiing the new one on. the fog lights are exactly the same for the sportivo as the levin.

hpoe this helps mate

the sportivo one just protrudes out more and has the things on the side the levin doesnt its a matter of unclipping the old lip and putiing the new one on. the fog lights are exactly the same for the sportivo as the levin.

hpoe this helps mate

just to add to that, the levin skirts are in two pieces (separated in the middle). while the sportivo skirt is a one piece.

G'day Corolla owners,

hi there,

i fitted the sportivo front lip to my 02 Levin and work fine.

jc

:) :) Thanks KT668 and Lylee

mrs.sportivo, i've sold my S15 for a house deposit and had a budget of 15k at the time, so went for the 03 levin, with some left over cash the sportivo kit isn't a bad idea.

vvti16v, have you got some pics of your levin? if you don't mind, could you please send it to kt246@optusnet.com.au

Edited by illusn