Any comment for RJR Champ alloys purchased from BobJane?

I gonna get a pack of 5 of the RJR Champ 15" from Bob Jane on Monday, anyone has any comment? Is that brand name good? I don't know much about rims and alloys so... yea, need everyone's comment and opinion.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

• 2 years later...

i want these alloys on my ZZE as well, but i cant actually imagine how they'd look. i'm kinda stuck between RJR champ and RJR phantom... not really sure between the two. :S

i want these alloys on my ZZE as well, but i cant actually imagine how they'd look. i'm kinda stuck between RJR champ and RJR phantom... not really sure between the two. :S

clicked on virtual wheels??

I dont mind these... wish BJ they had a bigger range.

1811201071001am.png

Does any other site have this kinda of virtual wheel application???

That depends

Seeing as your dressing up your rolla with 15" wheels, I'd suggest that as long as they look how you want, then they will be fine for your purposes

For me, they are rubbish, heavy, no street cred, and the only performance benefit you'll get is a reduction in weight in your wallet

whitestivo

Can i suggest upgrading the size. Lower it with some nice 17" rims, you will transform the car (any car for that matter)

have a look at my car for difference wheels and height makes

Take a look at members rides, JOhhneboi springs to mind as great example of a ZRE with nice wheels and height

whitestivo

post-6826-0-96776700-1290049947_thumb.jp

I just got new tyres for my car last month. I upgraded from 14" to 15" as I changed the tyres, along with a set of crappy 2nd hand alloys. I don't want to go any larger in size because my friend got defected a few months back for using Sportivo 16" rims on his Ascent... there's a thread on here about that encounter somewhere... best stick to whatever the tyre placard says.

http://www.rotawheels.com/wheelcatalog.asp

I'm thinking you want something like the vector where the spokes go all the way to the edge of the rim so it looks bigger than it is.

Style comes at a price, ask 313, ask plenty guys on here... your mate was unlucky, i gave my mate my old sportivo rims for his ascent and for last 2 years, not even one problem.

Whitestivo

Well, I'd like larger rims too, but my minimum wage work isn't really gonna pay for that, got other things to pay for haha. But if I were to go up in rim sizes, wouldn't the tyres get thinner and rougher on the roads?