I want to sell my car but i need advice on price?

It is a 2003 Sportivo Corolla, 75000 kms, lowered on king springs, genuine cannon exhaust, clarion flip out dvd player, JET number places, car recently had a bonnet and front guard and radiator replaced due to a ding, car in heaps good nick always garaged, i just wanna know how much i can look at getting for her, i cannot afford to pay insurance on her anymore, thanks... :)

It is a 2003 Sportivo Corolla, 75000 kms, lowered on king springs, genuine cannon exhaust, clarion flip out dvd player, JET number places, car recently had a bonnet and front guard and radiator replaced due to a ding, car in heaps good nick always garaged, i just wanna know how much i can look at getting for her, i cannot afford to pay insurance on her anymore, thanks... :)

car valuation click here

try this buddy

I am about to sell the same thing but with no mods and higher K's. I was going to list at $17,000 and let them talk me down to $16,000

Up to you though. Just look on carsales.com.au and see what the other ones listed are going for.

Oh and just an aside. Your stereo and mods will add zero bucks onto the price. If I were you and you still had the original deck, I would swap them back over and keep your good one cos you aint gonna get the money for it when selling the car.

$16-$18500 depending on condition. Better of returning it to stock for an easy sale.

Only a handfull of us here have sold our cars totally modded and got the money we asked ;)

Most have dropped price by a lot and still got no real interest.

Return to stock and sell off your goodies and make some extra cash.

Returning to stock will also increase options from the general public and is likely to get a higher price then when its modded.

Say your looking for a good condition Sportivo and your not in to cars too much...

Exhaust in general "It probally would of be trashed - next car"

Lowered - " "

System - " "

If you were to get say $17,000 with everything... i think you could match that if you went stock.

You then have the parts to sell....Which is more $$$ for you

Then cannon and DVD player will not provide any extra value in the event of a sale, and the lowered suspension will also be very minimal increase in value, more just sweetener....

As the others said, return to stock and increase your chances. I sold my 04 with 80 something thousand in March with lowered kings, strutbrace, CES exhaust, TRD Intake, eyelids, 17's, and some other minor aesthetic mods and got $17,500....