Melbourne Cruise Ideas

my opinion - im keen for a cruise......not a sit of freeway at 100kmh cruise though.....maybe a little if necessary to get to a section of road where we can "cruise" at varying speeds within speed limit and at your own limits, same as the korumburra run.

Prob sound like a tight ***** ;) but using the fuel in car, afew beers and lunch is about as much as i wanna spend on the majority of cruises ($50 max) the odd cruise maybe once every six months id be willing to up the cash and include go karting or something, but for the normal monthly scenario im keen for a cruise, chat, food and bevi.

cheers guys

Edited by jaderd

How about cruise to Sugar Loaf plenty of turns and up hill runs. Could have a bbq, photo and do a bit of walk around, its open view and great way to drive.

this scenario sounds good....can utilise the copious amounts of torque our cars have up the hills lol ;)

Edited by jaderd

How about cruise to Sugar Loaf plenty of turns and up hill runs. Could have a bbq, photo and do a bit of walk around, its open view and great way to drive.

this scenario sounds good....can utilise the copious amounts of torque our cars have up the hills lol ;)

Lol, well lets just cruise so I can test out my new Sussy setup :)

yeah for the 31st last sunday of every month so everyone can remember easy

not sure what were doing yet i guess over next week we cna all decide on something........im keen for cruise and BBQ or pies/pasties/foccacias at a local bakery near where cruise can stop etc

• 4 weeks later...

Having discussed with BKS over the weekend about the next up-coming cruise, we have decided to do the following. Looks great and as always anyone in any car is welcome to come along.

The following are the details and BKS will fill in any that I missed like times to meet and leave .....

Noojee Pub Cruise - 28th Sept 2008 - Sunday

Lilydale Lake to Noojee Pub

Lunch at the Pub .... then back to yarra Junction and then on to.... home on C424

roughly 200 ish Km's in total.

Might do some recon this week.

Current forecast has it wet over that weekend with super showers so its best to proceed with caution. Last cruise @ Korumbarra I went to was wet to begin with but turned out dry in the end. Who knows.

OK. Enough chit chatting and time to find out who's in?

1) BKS

2) Guni

3) kolourhero

Having discussed with BKS over the weekend about the next up-coming cruise, we have decided to do the following. Looks great and as always anyone in any car is welcome to come along.

The following are the details and BKS will fill in any that I missed like times to meet and leave .....

Lunch at the Pub .... then back to yarra Junction and then on to.... home on C424

Current forecast has it wet over that weekend with super showers so its best to proceed with caution. Last cruise @ Korumbarra I went to was wet to begin with but turned out dry in the end. Who knows.

1) BKS

2) Guni

3) kolourhero

should this be made into a new thread?

1) BKS

2) Guni

3) kolourhero

should this be made into a new thread?

DONE !!!

Please express interest in the thread below.

Melbourne 4th Monthly Cruise

Enjoy !!!!