what the hell do you do when... **POLL ADDED**

JJCRU23R

what would you do...  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aaaahhh young love. I say give them a chance to stop. Put a friendly note on the windscreen asking them to stop if they dont comply put another note on with the link to there YouTube video ;) and also give a copy of that same letter in there mailbox.

gday all...

been sick the past few days so havent been online.

just the other day i had a talk with my next door neighbour and informed him of what my family has been seeing going on in front of his place. he had a pretty interesting perspective on the issue. he simply suggested he and my son play soccer out on the street next time it happens... itll get them to stop whatever it is they are doing and gets rid of em quickly enough. lol!

btw ive also recieved a request from a TOCA member volunteering to make the beep n run in an unfamiliar car next time it happens! hahahha! thanks for the offer! but yea if my next door neighbour doesnt want to do anything as serious as confront the neighbours about it, then im certainly not going to complain.

come to think of it.. beeping isnt so good.. i mean geez thatll wake up the neighbours. high beeming the car head on is better... lol

"hey kids, remember that condoms are for soft (I am an idiot i swear), live life on the wild side and play russian roulette with aids"

Edited by Sea Moose

who cares if ur neighbours arent bothered with it - if you are then go do something

dont come onto the net and post on a forum if u should do something about it

man if i was in ur situation i would have already called the cops

stop beating around the bush nigger

*scratches head*

i posted this thread to first of all gauge what is generally accepted as normal behaviour as far couples doing it in the car on a residential street, in front of somebodys house!

as i said in the first post, my previous experience with calling the cops regarding complaints about the neighbours was not a good one, so i was sorta asking others about where this couple stands legally, and whether i have legitimate reason to complain to the cops!

theres nothing wrong with asking for advice, but i never said id base my actions on whatever people say on this forum - i have my own brain.

and i dont consider myself to be beating round the bush either. i chose to wait until i had a chance to chat with my next door neighbour and if he agreed with the idea of confronting the couple/contacting the parents/calling the cops next time it occured, i would have gone through with the action with the expressed support of my neighbour.

i now consider the issue pretty much done, since the couple seem to now go inside the house whenever i see the car parked out front now, so no more problem!

dont know what the hells gone up your ***** ash... but dont call me a nigger.

*scratches head*

i posted this thread to first of all gauge what is generally accepted as normal behaviour as far couples doing it in the car on a residential street, in front of somebodys house!

as i said in the first post, my previous experience with calling the cops regarding complaints about the neighbours was not a good one, so i was sorta asking others about where this couple stands legally, and whether i have legitimate reason to complain to the cops!

theres nothing wrong with asking for advice, but i never said id base my actions on whatever people say on this forum - i have my own brain.

and i dont consider myself to be beating round the bush either. i chose to wait until i had a chance to chat with my next door neighbour and if he agreed with the idea of confronting the couple/contacting the parents/calling the cops next time it occured, i would have gone through with the action with the expressed support of my neighbour.

i now consider the issue pretty much done, since the couple seem to now go inside the house whenever i see the car parked out front now, so no more problem!

dont know what the hells gone up your ***** ash... but dont call me a nigger.

LOL nothings gone up my *****,

i just reckon less talking should be done and more ACTIONS !

relax a little, you should know i always speak whats on my mind

• 2 weeks later...

*late entry into thread*

Get said TOCAU member to pull up behind the car with the high beams on when they're going at it.... if the bloke's as paranoid as I used to be out the side of my ex-missus's place, that should at least make it more difficult for him to keep up his "A game"!

All you need to do is go up and knock on the window while they are in the middle of it. Make sure they wind the window down, and keep a straight face while you talk to them about getting somewhere more private to do their thing.

Make sure you act as serious as possible, while making as many embarrassing motions and use of words as you can.

I can almost guarantee that they will stop :)

Haha votes in and people still actually want a posted video of it "happening" on youtube?

LOL funny one's and ahh to the good ol' youtube.

Just a question, are they constantly always doing this regularly or something :S

several weeks back when i started this thread, it occured at least 3-4 times at various times of the day already.

i still see the car parked on our street, but last few weeks they havent been sitting in the car when i noticed the car.

one time not long ago while i was at work, my wife went to get the garbage bin from the kerb and they were out there parked near our house. a minute or two after that they drove off and parked a few houses down, so it didnt take much for them to get the message that if we do notice them, maybe they should go somewhere else where people wont be walking past their car.

anyhoo... no real new news to report... nothing to tape anyways lol!

everything is normal again which is good.

• 3 weeks later...