what the hell do you do when... **POLL ADDED**

JJCRU23R

what would you do...  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok heres the deal...

I have a teenage/20something year old neighbour that lives a couple houses down, who has a boyfriend who parks in front of the house next door to mine. on at least 3 occasions my wife and/or myself have witnessed my neighbour on top of the bf getting intimate on the drivers seat.

got nothing personal against the neighbours but bloody hell they should just get a room?!!

the girls parents must know what they are doing out in front of the house, and i dont think my next door neighbour is the type to complain... although I wouldnt hesitate to go knocking up on the dudes window if they tried that in front of my house.

my wife wants me to make a complaint.. call the cops or something.

im looking for a second opinion, since my experience with the local cop shop hasnt been too friendly to talk to when it comes to complaints about the neighbours in the past.

do i have a legitimate complaint or is this just an annoyance i should have to live with?

Edited by J_J

lol film them and then put it on youtube.. im sure they'd stop...

oh after u put it on.. send a letter to the parents or smething ...

hrm.. people now days... need to get a room.. motel aint that expensive is it? or @ least get some TINTED windows :)

i think attention is what they want :P so u shouldnt give them anymore xD

id def say send an anonymous letter..just to say that it isnt very pleasant watching them get intimate n stuff without invitation xD JK...

:\ i dont think the cops can stop ppl gettin intimate infront of their houses n stuff u know what i mean..dont think its a crime n stuff ><

must be annoyin :(

yea poor bugger dont have any tint. lol!

youd think that if you are goign to do it in the car, at least find somewhere secluded, not outside your neighbours yard?! cmon now.. its people like that that shouldnt be breeding in the first place

my problem is that its out in the street! tonight it was already dark, but my relos spotted the same behaviour around 2pm in the afternoon on a schoolday?!

fact of the matter is that they are doing it basically in public. if i walked round naked out in front of my house i could be arrested for indecent exposure in public or something like that.

personally i wouldnt care what they did as long as it was inside their own property.

Edited by J_J

lol film them and then put it on youtube.. im sure they'd stop...

oh after u put it on.. send a letter to the parents or smething ...

hrm.. people now days... need to get a room.. motel aint that expensive is it? or @ least get some TINTED windows :)

HAHAHHA! yeh.. send a letter to the parents saying" Please go to this link............. www.youtube.com then search for: .... "

hehehehe... but yeh.. at least get some tinted window and dont do it on built up area?? at least park? LOL

kinda not a good idea, unless i tape it from a position that is not from the window of my house, otherwise they would know for sure who sent the letter. if i wanted to be more anonymous about it i would probebly have to tape it from another location. too much work involved. once again, i wouldnt hesitate to confront em if they parked in front of my place.

kinda not a good idea, unless i tape it from a position that is not from the window of my house, otherwise they would know for sure who sent the letter. if i wanted to be more anonymous about it i would probebly have to tape it from another location. too much work involved. once again, i wouldnt hesitate to confront em if they parked in front of my place.

true.. u got a point there... just ask someone to horn at them or smt.. make sure dont use ur car... they will remember ur plate number later if u use ur car LOL

Hmmmm.. A voyeur video. Sounds uh ermm..... err.... nevermind....

Doing "the thing" in public, isn't a good idea, especially if there are kids in the neighborhood.

What about putting a small note in their letter box (Or a post it note on the front door.).

Or maybe a neighborhood-wide petition?

personally i wouldnt care what they did as long as it was inside their own property.

if thats wat u endorse J then tell them to put a bed on the front lawn of their property n be done with it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

Doing "the thing" in public, isn't a good idea, especially if there are kids in the neighborhood.

yep - exactly why my wife gets a bit ******... we got kids at home and its something my wife doesnt want my son to check out when hes running round the front yard.

do they do the full deal? like get naked? if so i think its called indecent exposure...my best bet is call the cops as soon as you start seeing its starts heating up...esp with kids around even i know thats wrong :P...and who the **** does it where ppl can see....

You've got to be kidding right!?! they're young, they're horny, and they might even be in love. Just leave them be. If it makes you uncomfortable then do look at them. It's not like they're contributing to global warming or killing off the Pandas or something. THEY'RE JUST KIDS FOR GD'S SAKES! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Get a brochure and quote from a local tinting company and stick it under the windscreen wiper along with a anonymous note along the lines of

"For a little more privacy next time ;)"

I am all for doing the deed in cars, but parked out in a residential street... c'mon.

Maybe leave a friendly little note on the vehicle in question, telling them that you don't appreciate seeing it, and to go and park somewhere a little more secluded in future.

HAHAHAHAHAHA,

seriously they prob think no one can see so thats why their fcking in the car, if u go and tap on the window when there doing its then im sure they'd freak out and quickly stop

if it happens again, repeat step 1 again - go tap on the window, lols they'll prob know by the 2nd time that people are watching

but if they dont and continue doing it - yes call the cops LOL because like hello, ur freaking relos saw thats kind of disturbing

but yeah LOL i blame the petrol prices their prob too cheap to drive to somewhere quieter

but anyways thats gross, imagine getting stains on ur leather uh-oh

You've got to be kidding right!?! they're young, they're horny, and they might even be in love. Just leave them be. If it makes you uncomfortable then do look at them. It's not like they're contributing to global warming or killing off the Pandas or something. THEY'RE JUST KIDS FOR GD'S SAKES! LEAVE THEM ALONE!

first of all, me and my family dont go spying on the neighbours. we like to respect their privacy coz they normally respect ours, and on occasions we do greet and talk to eachother - that is, the neighbours directly next to our place.

but when it comes to this guys car, i personally cant help but notice them because i only have to check outside my front door to check that my car is still parked there to see the guys car - their car is in my line of sight.

i couldnt care less if theyre engaged or friends with "benefits". doing that in the car isnt anything new either. but doing it in a residential street in broad day light??? cmon now!? kissing in public is somewhat normal and it doesnt bother me if i see that out at the shops or whatever.. but they look like theyre doing a whole lot more than just kissing?! if they arent doing it then theyre as close as two people can possibly get without doing it.

let me further explain how this all started.

my wife first noticed the car (coz she hadnt seen the car around before and noticed that its slightly modded) outside my neighbours place sometime around midday. she saw 2 people in the front seats just talking. nothing out of the ordinary there, nothing to complain about.

several hours later after a short nap and after doing stuff around the house, my wife goes to check the mail and couldnt help but notice that the 2 people were still in the car... this time the girl who was previously on the passenger seat was now sitting the wrong way around on the drivers seat, which noticed was somewhat reclined. and the car was rockin.

normally i get home 3.30-4.30.

EDIT: for the record - no, they were not naked, and no, im not going to post a video of it either.. sorry guys :P

Edited by J_J

Another no no, doing it on the drivers seat, steering wheel in the way...

Passenger seat is much easier hahaha...

HAHAHHA! it will be funny if the girl accidently lean back and hit the horn... LOL mabhaahahahahahahahahha... they gonna ***** them self ey LOL

LMFAO sounds like myself at the moment, got this sheila on the tune and don't wanna do it at home cause I am still living with the old cheese, we how ever find a nice romantic car park.

Go out there starkers with a hard on and knock on the window and ask if they need a hand, if it was me I would tag ya in bloke :P

Grab a milk crate and get some hot pop corn, and sit yourself by the side of the car, watch and enjoy. :D

Seriously, at night grab a torch, shine into the car, then tap on the foggy windows and tell them to move on.