reverse gear R beeping noise

u can stop it from beeping .... however ...... just wait till u go to find 1st in a rush and u accidently push it over into R ..... yes it has happened to several ppl.

Yeah, when I first got the car, I was coming to the lights and I thought I could roll through in second...... The light decided to stay red for abit longer so I had to shift back to first.

Im like half panicking then I was like 'oh sh-t wheres first' *crunch* 'oh sh-t' *beep beep beep* saved my bacon that day.

Yeah, when I first got the car, I was coming to the lights and I thought I could roll through in second...... The light decided to stay red for abit longer so I had to shift back to first.

Im like half panicking then I was like 'oh sh-t wheres first' *crunch* 'oh sh-t' *beep beep beep* saved my bacon that day.

thats like almost impossible as theres no Synchromesh on reverse gear...

thats like almost impossible as theres no Synchromesh on reverse gear...

you'll nv know. miracles happens everyday ......

Having said that, i'm so used to that beep that i just don't hear it anymore ...... Turned my head arond the back to see where i was reversing and aft i was done, looked in front and stepped on the accelerator. Lucky it was a tap on the accelerator and i jammed my brakes immediately.

:P

i love that beeping noise LOL whenever ur driving with friends their all like "what the fck ?" reminds me of a truck

well yeah its pretty good i'd leave it on, because sometimes i dont know if im in reverse or not (like the gear hasnt poped in yet) and the beeping noise is the only way i know and kinda like my signal saying "alright ****kient, u can reverse now" LOL

If you were to cut the wires to the speaker then you would also loose the headlight warning and key in the ignition warning.

You're better off opening the consol around the shifter and locating the wire and dealing with it there.

If you were to cut the wires to the speaker then you would also loose the headlight warning and key in the ignition warning.

You're better off opening the consol around the shifter and locating the wire and dealing with it there.

Thanks dave, i change my mind i guess i just leave it as it is.