Bulb sizes

TOOGUD

Dear all, I called Autobarn in Brissy today and enquired about the size of the Kluger's headlight's bulbs as I was without the driver's manual at the moment. They advised that the bulb size for 2008 Kluger is the HB4. However, I went home to check on the manual and it stated H4 instead. Anyone can advise me on that please? :help:

Thanks Taka. Another question.. If our car uses the H4, does it mean both low and high beam is built onto the bulb itself? I wud like to know becos Autobran reckons ours is running on HB4 which has seperate high and low beams.. Please advice..

The menu said H4. And I brought an H4 and it fits. I am sure it is NOT a HB4 since it has a totally different shoe.

This is HB4. American call it 9005.

9005.gif

This is H4.

H1_and_H3_Bulbs.jpg

Edited by Taka

The parker light is a mere 194 or W5W wedge lights, you can get those in LED. They may blow easily though. Some think that the parker light has more current and may cause failure in some LEDs.

T10 should be the same, but not 100% sure why they are called so many name or if there is subtle differences.

If you research some nice LED let me know, the source I used to get is not as good as the newcomers.

According to my mate, who has a general electrical knowledge, he reckons its a T10 wedge base LED. I've ordered some from ebay and just waiting for it to arrive before fixing it on.. Wait for my update guys.. NOt really 100% certain atm.. B)