2008 Corolla conquest mods

To give you a bit of an idea here is what I done to my 08 Corolla so far and planning to do in the future.

- Better sound system ( to me sound system always come first :) ), including TV, DVD player, Alpine splits at the front and Kenwood at the rear, two amps and 12" sub.

Planning to do soon:

- tinted windows

- bigger rims

- body kit

• 3 weeks later...
To give you a bit of an idea here is what I done to my 08 Corolla so far and planning to do in the future.

- Better sound system ( to me sound system always come first :) ), including TV, DVD player, Alpine splits at the front and Kenwood at the rear, two amps and 12" sub.

Planning to do soon:

- tinted windows

- bigger rims

- body kit

so do u noe wad the pcd of the new rolas?

I don't like any bodikits (C-One and TRD) - they in my opinion don't fit to the new corolla (auris)

What is interesting for me: tint windows, nice lightweited rims, uhp tires, lowering (will buy coilovers in the nearest future). That's all ))

Planning to do soon:

- tinted windows

- bigger rims

- body kit

so do u noe wad the pcd of the new rolas?

5x114.3

try nengun performance. they have a few c-one products specifically made for the hatch.

exhaust, strut braces, performance bars and stuff like that.

take a look but note the exhaust length it shorter for the hatch. i can confirm that from comparing part numbers/parts (physically)

but other than that im pretty sure the rest is the same with the braces and stuff like that to improve rigidity

try nengun performance. they have a few c-one products specifically made for the hatch.

take a look but note the exhaust length it shorter for the hatch. i can confirm that from comparing part numbers/parts (physically)

but other than that im pretty sure the rest is the same with the braces and stuff like that to improve rigidity

Sorry for off-topic

Can you please clarify and gave the link with strut bars, suspension mods, which suit the ZRE152?

Sorry for off-topic

Can you please clarify and gave the link with strut bars, suspension mods, which suit the ZRE152?

http://www.nengun.com/c-one/performance-bar

http://www.nengun.com/c-one/tower-bar

http://www.nengun.com/c-one/performance-muffler

http://www.nengun.com/c-one/aluminium-crank-shaft-pulley

thanks guys for the input, i think im going to change the rims first den audio system, i got spare set at home (DC5R) rims, white and the rola is white, i think it'll look nice...i was thinking about the offset tho., the teggies are +60, i was wondering if that will be too aggressive or not,

thanks guys for the input, i think im going to change the rims first den audio system, i got spare set at home (DC5R) rims, white and the rola is white, i think it'll look nice...i was thinking about the offset tho., the teggies are +60, i was wondering if that will be too aggressive or not,

it's not that the offset will be too aggressive or not, they may not fit. brake may scrap the wheel.