Urgently needed help

joeyee

Guys,

Recently I have an apartment that I thinking to paying a deposit but, the driveway is too steep for my D2's and CES exhaust setting. Currently the cat converter is hitting so I would like to raise it by 5 cm

Does anyone know a good place that can do the job?

Please let me know ASAP.

Currently I am staying at St Leonards so looking around that area

Joey

Guys,

Recently I have an apartment that I thinking to paying a deposit but, the driveway is too steep for my D2's and CES exhaust setting. Currently the cat converter is hitting so I would like to raise it by 5 cm

Does anyone know a good place that can do the job?

Please let me know ASAP.

Currently I am staying at St Leonards so looking around that area

Joey

I haven't got a set of these myself mate, but dont they come with the bits that you need to adjust the height? Shouldn't take you very long with a jack and the height adjustment tool. Either that, or Im sure there will be plenty of willing helpers in Sydney that can sort you out.

Congrats on purchasing the apartment. Give me a shout if you need a hand with the Finance, Im a Home Finance Manager with Westpac. Even if I don't look after you myself, if you need any advice or even if you just want to keep your bank honest, give me a yell.