• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

argh damn i live in perth ><"

n e interests from perthians???

hrrmmm.... how do i say this????

YES YES YES YES YES YES MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ur Eye lid 1st...:P

hehe i need someone to make me a set.... anyone up for it ? hehehe

argh damn i live in perth ><"

n e interests from perthians???

hrrmmm.... how do i say this????

YES YES YES YES YES YES MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ur Eye lid 1st...:P

hehe i need someone to make me a set.... anyone up for it ? hehehe

I'm up.. Original plan failed..

What was all that(eye lids). Do I have any takers from sydney I have to let him know ASAP. Im ordering one over the weekend

Edited by sera709

What was all that(eye lids). Do I have any takers from sydney I have to let him know ASAP. Im ordering one over the weekend

that was VF-X sayign he wants eyelids (ive posted else where im chasing them) but we cant find anyone ot do them in Perth

Im lost anyone tell what eyelids are in the lingo.

ooohhhh.. they are little panels that go over your headlights that look like "eyelids" make it look liek its frownign i recon :)

check out the headlights on that site ^^^^^^^^^^^

Nah man...I'm good thx... Lookin for this kinda grill..Looks like the original one but this is painted..

And it looks sick..

Soz for being off the topic for a while..

nicedn9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Nah man...I'm good thx... Lookin for this kinda grill..Looks like the original one but this is painted..

And it looks sick..

nicedn9.th.jpgthpix.gif

VFX, that is just the standard thailand camry grill, but just painted. If you go to ebay, Nick Wang is selling on there for $149.00. You would just have to have it colour coded.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Aurion-Full-...1QQcmdZViewItem

• 3 months later...

And it looks sick..

nicedn9.th.jpgthpix.gif

VFX, that is just the standard thailand camry grill, but just painted. If you go to ebay, Nick Wang is selling on there for $149.00. You would just have to have it colour coded.

Bondie - can you get more of these grills as Iam intrested in one if anyone wants to go halfs with me and share the postage.

Cheers

Azza

And it looks sick..

nicedn9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Bondie - can you get more of these grills as Iam intrested in one if anyone wants to go halfs with me and share the postage.

Cheers

Azza

I had gathered more info about this grill and found out that they are custom made.

Still lookin deeper into it.

And it looks sick..

nicedn9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Cheers

Azza

I had gathered more info about this grill and found out that they are custom made.

Still lookin deeper into it.

Bondie is right. The grill is standard Thailand Grill but painted black.

The spoilers are custom made called "Wald Style"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

post-29805-0-81758800-1345552589_thumb.j

I got my sports grille and eyelids all from bodykitskingdom. They have heaps of stock left and postage and handling is only an extra $20. They are also very good with customer service and communication. If you are in Brisbane, they are in Sunnybank and you can save $20 if you let them know you want to pick it up rather than being delivered.

Sports Grille + Eyelids cost me around $200 total.

Sports Grille - $150

Eyelids - $49

The mat black colour also matches the black plastics on the kit if you have a Sportivo or you can always get them painted if you want :P

Just got one from bodykits kingdom a couple weeks ago. Had the surround colour coded by a panel beater and left the mesh matt black. Installed on a diamond white 2007 prodigy and what a difference!!!! Looks like a totally different car. I'm in Bundaberg, QLD but bodykits kingdom were good about organising postage, took about 2 days to arrive after I paid them. Only drama I had when installing was tabs that mount at the top of the radiator, near the headlights were a little too big to fit neatly. Took me some careful surgery with a stanley knife to get a neat fit. Did you have this problem Kim?

I have a 2011 Sx6 and I had the same problem as you, but I could lift it up over the radiator mount and it sat nice and firm as compared to trying to cut it with a knife. Once I lifted it over the mounts I did up the big screws and tried not to screw it tight all the way as it could crack the grille and bend.

I am not sure if the 2011 model Aurions differed a bit but wen you go to the bodykitskingdom website they had photos and if you look carefully, they also lifted it over the radiator mount and you can see that they didn't cut anything.

At the end of the day logan, it's a custom sport's grille so you can do whats best for you. No one says you can't cut it to your liking :). If it fits then its good :).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, no probs. I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to my car and I can't bear to have something out of place. Consequently, I don't mind performing slight modifications to get things "just right". I also noticed the bonnet was a little "tighter" to close. I'm sure it would just be a readjustment of the bonnet catch but I now have to push the bonnet closed fairly firmly, whereas before, it closed fairly easily. Like I said, not a big issue. I'm not even worried about it enough to adjust the bonnet catch. Haha.

Hi Shankxie. Unfortunately I don't know of anywhere you can get grilles to suit your car. Bondie's car as pictured earlier in the post is an older shape car to yours. There are grilles similar to his advertised on ebay but may require some modification to suit your car. You would have to check out a pre 09 model (preferably with the grille you like) to see if it can be made to fit your car. Sorry mate, not much help. Otherwise , you could have something custom made and be the first person to have a sweet grille on their 11 model. Maybe you could even sell them to other enthusiasts, sounds like a nice sideline business to me.

Yeah sounds like a good idea :) haha thanks for the help prodigy, hopefully by the end my car will be the only 11 model with a sweet grill and other cool gizmos and gadgets :)