Front Lip for my 08 Corolla

Ray89

HEY everyone i was just woundering if anyone can find me a front lip for my corolla levin sx 08 model? i seen some on google images and they look soo good so i decided to get one my sself but the problem is, is where to start looking in AUS so yeah if anyone can msg me back with some places in aus wil be great help thanks :)

There is always TRD

http://trdparts.jp/english/parts_aero-auris.html

and it comes prepainted depending on your colour (black, silver, white or red)

Unless your car just got out of the showroom, you'd want to get it matched anyway.

C-One has recently released a very sensible yet aggressive front lip,

full_auris_half.jpg

looks nice, but how do u get over speed bumps? :(

That's what I thought, with 18's it should sit okay...

Edited by TRDYUS

C-One has recently released a very sensible yet aggressive front lip,

full_auris_half.jpg

How much does this front lip cost?

also, i saw somone said you could put on 18inch wheels on this car. Is this possible? what the maximum you could put on the car?

Yeah i have 18's on my car no problem. It has a 40 Offset with 225 Tyres.

l_dcbd88612f806c1c71a6b2f76e7821be.jpg

l_d7944cb959a773d18ba3f13a17e92f77.jpg

I got a 2.5" Cannon installed today and its very loud lol

Next is Lowering it :D

AUR15

Edited by AUR15

Any clue what wheels these are? I thought they may be the Toyota optional ones but they have a difference centre

_tte_auris_e15_01f.jpg

TTE wheels. They come in 17 and 18 and expensive.I just priced this front lip from TTE and its about $600 shipped to AUS.

Any clue what wheels these are? I thought they may be the Toyota optional ones but they have a difference centre

_tte_auris_e15_01f.jpg

TTE wheels. They come in 17 and 18 and expensive.I just priced this front lip from TTE and its about $600 shipped to AUS.

Did you get the pricing through Toyota dealer? if the TTE wheels were priced similarly to the Work Emotion wheels I was considering then I'd be tempted..

I'm thinking I might just get the factory option 17s and lower it and leave it at that for the most part, definitely need a rear lip and colour coded front lip though

_tte_auris_e15_01f.jpg

TTE Pitlane wheels. They come in 17 and 18 and expensive.I just priced this front lip from TTE and its about $600 shipped to AUS.

Did you get the pricing through Toyota dealer? if the TTE wheels were priced similarly to the Work Emotion wheels I was considering then I'd be tempted..

I'm thinking I might just get the factory option 17s and lower it and leave it at that for the most part, definitely need a rear lip and colour coded front lip though

Toyota said no to TTE . Wheels are around same price as WORK or more to ship. Contacted TTE direct.

Edited by JVN11L

• 2 months later...
**** aussie dolalr makig it so expensive to import parts wish kits were sold here in aus :(

meh this is homo i think nengun is the cheapest atm around 500 for the c-one front lip trying to hunt down some new springs from c one as well 500 for that. i wont worry about the rims yet since i love the tyres on it yoko advans very good grip :D

Edited by Ray89

**** aussie dolalr makig it so expensive to import parts wish kits were sold here in aus :(

meh this is homo i think nengun is the cheapest atm around 500 for the c-one front lip trying to hunt down some new springs from c one as well 500 for that. i wont worry about the rims yet since i love the tyres on it yoko advans very good grip :D

Is that shipped? I still think i'll get the TTE lip only cos all the others hang out too far.You getting the C ONE ?

Is that shipped? I still think i'll get the TTE lip only cos all the others hang out too far.You getting the C ONE ?

i was goign to get the c-one lip but it is reidulously big. so i might jsut get the trd lip through castle hill toyota because its smaller yet still agressive. on a side not 800 dolars for levin skirts fk that

mate ill see how big is then ill decide but most likely i will. does anyone have any suspension upgrades for the rolla yet? c-one has suspension upgrades from 600 dollars. springs start at 600 then shocks are expensive so yeah, then you got the full coilover sets for it. lol i might just get the springs for now :)

mate ill see how big is then ill decide but most likely i will. does anyone have any suspension upgrades for the rolla yet? c-one has suspension upgrades from 600 dollars. springs start at 600 then shocks are expensive so yeah, then you got the full coilover sets for it. lol i might just get the springs for now :)

Just getting springs will harm your car and suspension in the long run.

I rather pay abit time and get it right the first time.

Just getting springs will harm your car and suspension in the long run.

I rather pay abit time and get it right the first time.

that is true hmmm lol the problem for me is saving... trust me im the worse at saving up for things hahaha ill see if i can get some decent coilovers for 700 like my friend did for his integra DC2R so nice the new suspension