Spoiler for 07 rolla

I had sushi for lunch, it had heaps of rice, I seriously still cant understand why you mob smash soy sauce on the **** tho, yucky.
wasabi is the bomb with sushi. but back to the topic any spoilers for zre152 in aus'?

wasabi... LOVE...

lol this is how i have MY wasabi :D.. choc full on the sushi too :D

post-2797-1224065954_thumb.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had sushi for lunch, it had heaps of rice, I seriously still cant understand why you mob smash soy sauce on the **** tho, yucky.
wasabi is the bomb with sushi. but back to the topic any spoilers for zre152 in aus'?

wasabi... LOVE...

lol this is how i have MY wasabi :D.. choc full on the sushi too :D

post-2797-1224065954_thumb.jpg

bloody oath that how sushi is meant to be eaten. respect

isnt wasabi suppose to be green ... ?

that looks like poo colour

hehe thts wht happen when u have 9 part wasabi and 1 part soy sauce..

usually people have a lil bit of wasabi then whole heap of soy sauce.. it looks like turd floating on murky water..

What a wonderful read, I like it when a thread gets passionate, just a shame it got personal

my previous car e46 bmw 318i.

So let me get this right you are criticising a guy for spending $20 on a sticker, when you spent $50 or $60k (if you bought it new) on a badge. For the record why are you no longer driving the BMW?

and on a final note my grammer might be poor but im 24 and have 2 trades behind me... how bout u partner?

That's nice dear, when I was 24 my grammar (and spelling) was significantly better than yours and although I had not completed my first degree I already had a 6 figure salary package and an overseas posting in a senior role with a major international company. So it would be advisable to forget about one's social standing and concentrate on why we are all here, a love of Toyotas

Ascendant justice

Spend the extra money and buy genuine stickers they will last longer and actually do look better (plus you are guaranteed the spelling will be correct - seriously)

For the spoiler (and any other bodykit items) take a look at

http://www.trc-tuning.com/index_shop.htm

and select Auris (the name everyone else calls the current Corolla hatch). They are expensive but it will give you ideas as to what is available

Jaaassseeee

Full marks for the picture, way cool

Edited by jps137

What a wonderful read, I like it when a thread gets passionate, just a shame it got personal

So let me get this right you are criticising a guy for spending $20 on a sticker, when you spent $50 or $60k (if you bought it new) on a badge. For the record why are you no longer driving the BMW?

and on a final note my grammer might be poor but im 24 and have 2 trades behind me... how bout u partner?

That's nice dear, when I was 24 my grammar (and spelling) was significantly better than yours and although I had not completed my first degree I already had a 6 figure salary package and an overseas posting in a senior role with a major international company. So it would be advisable to forget about one's social standing and concentrate on why we are all here, a love of Toyotas

Ascendant justice

Spend the extra money and buy genuine stickers they will last longer and actually do look better (plus you are guaranteed the spelling will be correct - seriously)

and select Auris (the name everyone else calls the current Corolla hatch). They are expensive but it will give you ideas as to what is available

Jaaassseeee

hey jps i dont care if u know what i have or dont i was just defending my self against jaaaasseee abuse is that ok? and jaaassseee your abusing me now does that make u any better than me? is revenge an excuse? 50 to 60k on a badge lmao have u ever been in any type of bmw, any one thats owned a bmw would never say something as stupid as that there worth every $$, what toyota has done by sticking lexus badges on upgraded toyotas and making u pay extra is paying for a badge. but any way this is getting old the point ive been trying to make this whole time is, and its some thing thats been going on since moding began by people that have no real intrest in cars or moding but just want to be seen. no body thinks your cool any more because your pumping your 12inch sub thru the suburbs at 20thousand db or have the biggest loudest muffler in the street. having a cheap trd sticker on a stock toyota does not make u cool. and this is not just over a badge its about guys like this who buy cheap nockoff gear and make there cars defective, it ends up affecting every one. next time u get pulled over and abused by police for no reason remember the over guy with the 5inch cannon on his excell that just ****** u over

Ascendant justice

Jaaassseeee

hey jps i dont care if u know what i have or dont i was just defending my self against jaaaasseee abuse is that ok? and jaaassseee your abusing me now does that make u any better than me? is revenge an excuse? 50 to 60k on a badge lmao have u ever been in any type of bmw, any one thats owned a bmw would never say something as stupid as that there worth every $$, what toyota has done by sticking lexus badges on upgraded toyotas and making u pay extra is paying for a badge. but any way this is getting old the point ive been trying to make this whole time is, and its some thing thats been going on since moding began by people that have no real intrest in cars or moding but just want to be seen. no body thinks your cool any more because your pumping your 12inch sub thru the suburbs at 20thousand db or have the biggest loudest muffler in the street. having a cheap trd sticker on a stock toyota does not make u cool. and this is not just over a badge its about guys like this who buy cheap nockoff gear and make there cars defective, it ends up affecting every one. next time u get pulled over and abused by police for no reason remember the over guy with the 5inch cannon on his excell that just ****** u over

let me elaborate and speak on behalf of what others are thinking.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Please...!

u3mol.jpg

isnt wasabi suppose to be green ... ?

that looks like poo colour

hehe thts wht happen when u have 9 part wasabi and 1 part soy sauce..

usually people have a lil bit of wasabi then whole heap of soy sauce.. it looks like turd floating on murky water..

ohh lols usually i dont mix it LOL u know just pour it onto and thats it (Y)

Ascendant justice

Jaaassseeee

Please...!

u3mol.jpg

hey jaaassseee think your mad dont you if u think your such a badboy bring it ill meet u any where u want and we can talk about this in person lets see how big your mouth is then i dare u plzzzzzzz

Ascendant justice

Jaaassseeee

Please...!

u3mol.jpg

hey jaaassseee think your mad dont you if u think your such a badboy bring it ill meet u any where u want and we can talk about this in person lets see how big your mouth is then i dare u plzzzzzzz

hey bro..but u have to come to perth for that :D

n if u do come..we TOCAU-WA will go pick u up from the airport even :D provide a place for u to stay too :D n hold meets just for u :D fun? :D

y do newbies give newbies ***** ?

Ascendant justice

Jaaassseeee

Please...!

u3mol.jpg

hahhaha... mate... where ever JASEE wants? probably best if u come WA.... LOL.... come one man... everyone here knows it... u started it.... JASEE dint even ask for a fight... LOL... and now u are starting it again... LOL....

really.... T_T

Well I am reasonably big but I don't go about asking for fights. I'm just simply stating that you stop talking cos you talk out of your a.ss.

If sh.it just comes out of your mouth nobody on here really wants to hear about it.

So let me reiterate my previous statement, just shut your dirty trap and wipe it clean.

Quite frankly, it smells a little. Even all the way in Perth. :lol: :lol:

Well I am reasonably big but I don't go about asking for fights. I'm just simply stating that you stop talking cos you talk out of your a.ss.

If sh.it just comes out of your mouth nobody on here really wants to hear about it.

So let me reiterate my previous statement, just shut your dirty trap and wipe it clean.

Quite frankly, it smells a little. Even all the way in Perth. :lol: :lol:

ouch ... no wonder the flies are out these few days..

Yeah genuine stickers area heaps cool! I have one on my rear windscreen =)

On top of that, they're not that much more expensive over a replica/copy.

where does one aquire these genuine stickers??i might get it to replace my copy or jsut put it on my grill