FRIDAY-ISTIS HAS KICKED IN

BONDEE

sorry to hear that, hope it all works out for you...

Did you and Nellie know each other before coming on here?

Do you have any recommendations for me to do to my Camry?

I dont really want to spend too much on it, as it is probably not entirely worth it, but a little wont hurt...any ideas?

HAHAHAHA nellie and i live togther....

we're besties, even have matching tatto's!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear that, hope it all works out for you...

Did you and Nellie know each other before coming on here?

Do you have any recommendations for me to do to my Camry?

I dont really want to spend too much on it, as it is probably not entirely worth it, but a little wont hurt...any ideas?

HAHAHAHA nellie and i live togther....

we're besties, even have matching tatto's!

wicked... fair enough...

that would explain the connection

Too bad one of u are already taken...

Or Both occupied? :s

Dw...Lots of Hot men as well in this forum..

^^

one taken... but yeah... thats a bit rocky to say the least :( :(

Keep ya chin up my love.

No matter what happens Im here!

:wub:

One taken...Does that mean no chance at all? :P

K k...Starting to make no sense here...

Anw...Where did Simo get to see u?

Wah...Tattooes? Vry Nice.. Im plannin to get an ear pierce soon..

What's the weekend plan? Gettin bored with Assignments...Hate Unis..

Is work-life really worse than Uni-life? :(

ManuBoy, Get a roof spoiler!!

HAHAHA it means i have a boyfriend... and i want it to work but it's becoming harder and harder as life goes on....

and Simo got ot see us on Janelles FACEBOOK!!!

yeah nel got her first tattoo with me... ive got 4 though :)

i dont know about uni life but i think i'd swap you... i work part time (full time atm though) live in toodyay AND in rivervale, am a single mum of a GORGEOUS 2.5yr old little boy (i dont live with my bf and no he isnt my son's father before that gets really confusing) and manage a solcial life somehow!

HAHAHA it means i have a boyfriend... and i want it to work but it's becoming harder and harder as life goes on....

i dont know about uni life but i think i'd swap you... i work part time (full time atm though) live in toodyay AND in rivervale, am a single mum of a GORGEOUS 2.5yr old little boy (i dont live with my bf and no he isnt my son's father before that gets really confusing) and manage a solcial life somehow!

With Uni life, u pay fees and u do things that u do not actually like, fyi: i dun like to learn from books.. [Who likes studying anw]

While with work...Even thou u do things that u might not like...At least u get paid for it..

Living on parents' expenses wont last forever.. :(

Anw, must be tough for u bondee... A Car and a boy... Hang on there.. all will pay off ^ ^

uni sucks n its overated..!!!!!

i want to work!!!!

then i got heaps of $$ to spend on my car :D

Yea.. Cant wait..

As i said before - keep ya chin up - work thru it - oh and take it one day at a time, sometimes looking too far in front can be scary. Now is the most important thing.

Yep facebook photos FTW lol

Yes u were there for my first tatt - interestingly it was a great experience & even betta we got matching ones.

Makes me want MORE!!!

Chloe (bondee) u do extremely extremely well for your situation and all u have to juggle, be proud! I know i am of you :)

nawww im lucky too thogut, got an amazing family and the BESTEST BESTIE IN THE WORLD (nellie)

Nawwwww much love back to ya sweeti!!!! :wub:

DJKOR,

To confirm: Yes I am Frusking bored.

Bring on beer o'clock.

Regards,

Andrew

I want a Pulse... mmm 7% goodness :D

hey we have one in the fridge @ home :)

thansk for the love BTW my sweetness!

mmm one of these :D

pulse.jpg

so bondee n nellie :P both of u work for toyota ey :D would be able to help us WA-ians get parts on special price? :D

Jeremys already at work hahahahaha go son go u good thing! we all need discounts :yahoo:

Edited by Jaaassseeee

na nellie doesnt work @ toyota i do!!!! i should be able to work something out with parts.. depends what!!!

Whoa...Nice!

U were talkin about gettin urself a rear spoiler... y aren't u gettin one while waitin for the eye lids??

Btw, How much is TRD aurion rear spoiler without the ducktail? Get that one instead of the normal Sportivos bondee...

Hmmm to the TRD Aurion spoiler. I can't quite pinpoint it but the combination of its large and flat surface area and that it sits close to the body, makes me picture a long range comms antenna like one that should be mounted on an aircraft.

Dear Jeremy,

Pray to the *** of Bomex, lest he smite you with his large, convex, pulsating aura of JDM epicness for buying inferior bodykit parts made of fibreglass and the sweat of 5 underpaid workers in a Sydney bodyshop with no name.

Simo

There we go.