HID for 2003 Sportivo

tiet

on a side note.. how many of you with HID occassionally get flashed/high beamed by on coming traffic? i get the same, and im only using halogen bulbs with a 4350k rating :blink:

Yeah i get what you mean, my friend's bro said you can just adjust the position of the globes so it's not too bright in everyone's eyes.

He's got H7 6000k for his facelift and all he did was adjust it so that it's not so in your eyes.

Lol...Hey Jeremy Any Chance Of Organising One Once Again...Plz? :P

lols..im so not gonna do another 1..the 1 i did was so troublesome..tqs to the seller =_= BUT tqs to danny :) it all worked out in the end.. the gb took forever ey..damn the seller..ppl like this shouldnt be allowed to do business..

sorry quick question some sights i see it says the corolla uses 9006 and on others i see H7 which is it?

to answer your question;

H7 = low beam headlights

9006 a.k.a HB4 = Prefacelift foglights

on a side note.. how many of you with HID occassionally get flashed/high beamed by on coming traffic? i get the same, and im only using halogen bulbs with a 4350k rating :blink:

nah..adjust ur headlights lower.. i have never ever been flashed...go thru booze bus without a prob..n even behind cops or whatever.. :D just gotta tilt it down

lols..im so not gonna do another 1..the 1 i did was so troublesome..tqs to the seller =_= BUT tqs to danny :) it all worked out in the end.. the gb took forever ey..damn the seller..ppl like this shouldnt be allowed to do business..

Come On Jeremy I Know You Can Do It...I Got Faith In Ya! :D And I Know You Wanna Do It Again Too! :P

Come On Jeremy I Know You Can Do It...I Got Faith In Ya! :D And I Know You Wanna Do It Again Too! :P

:P im not doing it again :P

u can try ebay..it isnt exp now..$70-100?

You won't get high-beamed if you aim it correctly. It took me a while to get it to the perfect position for me - didn't blind oncoming, and could still see where i'm going.

Anyhow, here are the images as requested of the 5200K HIDs;

DSC01416.jpg

and just another to show the diff between Philips Blue Vision and 5200k HIDs;

halogen_vs_hid.jpg

Goodluck with the install Tiet, you'll love them! Brings night driving to an all new level! :P

• 2 weeks later...

hey thanks again to everyone that helped and replied i got the installed today, did it with my friend and brother it was a mission to get the front bar back on lol here are some pictures :)

i decided to change my foggys and park lights at the same time, white parkers and white foggys :) though in the pictures the fogs dont look white, in real life it looks white/green

post-10020-1224857267_thumb.jpg

post-10020-1224857337_thumb.jpg

ahahha yeah i got high beamed a few times gona readjust them tomorrow? so how do i actually adjust them? or i just do the tilt thing. welll i got halogen fog lights lol does that count?

• 3 years later...