aussie corolla vs u.s corolla

tinno

hii,

was just wonderin whether anyone knew if the u.s corolla engines are any different to the aussie corolla engines (2004 zze122r)?

i was thinkin of ordering a CAI off ebay from the u.s but they seem to specify different corolla models such as the 'corolla s' so im not to sure if it'll fit my car.

cheers. :)

hii,

was just wonderin whether anyone knew if the u.s corolla engines are any different to the aussie corolla engines (2004 zze122r)?

i was thinkin of ordering a CAI off ebay from the u.s but they seem to specify different corolla models such as the 'corolla s' so im not to sure if it'll fit my car.

correct me if im wrong folks but i believe the corolla s is a 2zz and u having the zze122r its a 1zz. just look for some thing thats suited for a 1zz, i managed to pick up an injen 1zz cai cheap as off ebay

hii,

The US Corolla CE and S use the same 1ZZ-FE engine as our Aus spec Corollas so yes the CAIs fit. All the TRD ones we have here are from the US.

hii,

The one i believe you will be getting from the US it says for the XRS???

If so its the same one i have gotten from the US and it fits the 1ZZ engine perfectly