Lenso Rims

MzZ Sportivo

Hey Guys hope ya'll are well

Just wanting some opinions on wheels and tyres :whistling:

I am looking at getting some 17's for my sportivo

I was looking at the Lenso Elegance 17x7s i have looked around i have been quoted $1,199.00 or $1,150.00 including fitting, balance & wheel alignment.

Check them out

http://www.paylesstyres.com/products_close...amp;part_no=266

they quoted me with a set of Nankang NS-2's not sure what they are like value for $ and performance??

http://www.paylesstyres.com/products.asp?index=NANKANG+TYRES

What do u guys think or can you recommend any good places to get nice rims from around Western Sydney??

Any help appreciated!!

Thanks

Hey Missy....Where You Got Your Quote From? Because I Asked For A Quote For The Lenso S-2 Black 17" with some Average Low Profile Tyres....The Quote I Got Was $1400 fitted + an extra $55 for wheel alignment. What Kind Of Tyres You Got Quoted? They Also Told Me That They Can Get Me The Rims Only For $190 Each.

.....my bad just realised you are in sydney! :-l

Edited by thegourou20

Hey Missy....Where You Got Your Quote From? Because I Asked For A Quote For The Lenso S-2 Black 17" with some Average Low Profile Tyres....The Quote I Got Was $1400 fitted + an extra $55 for wheel alignment. What Kind Of Tyres You Got Quoted? They Also Told Me That They Can Get Me The Rims Only For $190 Each.

.....my bad just realised you are in sydney! :-l

Oh true lol

Where are u from? I just did a google search for them in my state and searched the companies that stocked them in that search.....i called about 7 different and they were the best prices i could get.

Maybe you should try doing that.......nothing to loose really lol

I Am From Melbourne....I Did The Same By Email Though (copy & paste....hahaha)Coz I Could Not Be Stu.f fed In Hearing Their Bs Rah Rah LoL...But Got A Few Replies...Someone Got Back To Me Asking $1700...I Am Like Dude I Got A Quote For $1400 I Am Not The Son Of Donald Trump You Know...He Goes I Actually Pay The Wheels More Than $190 Each....I Was Like Ahhh......*Complete Silence*.....And Go Have A Good One Mate....Lollllll Was Hilarious!

LOL I had the same issue the highest i was quoted was $1,990 with no balance or alignment that was additional pfft i was like nah mate way too expensive i got quoted $1,190 plus fitting, balance & alignment hmmm do you get much business there charging those prices lol he replied you pay good money for quality :rolleyes: yeh sure mate the tyres are the same quality where ever i get them its just your service right! yes we provide quality service i laughed and said what at $800 per hour you have to be kidding me lawyers dont even charge that much :P in any event what a ***** lol

hmmmmm

I Am From Melbourne....I Did The Same By Email Though (copy & paste....hahaha)Coz I Could Not Be Stu.f fed In Hearing Their Bs Rah Rah LoL...But Got A Few Replies...Someone Got Back To Me Asking $1700...I Am Like Dude I Got A Quote For $1400 I Am Not The Son Of Donald Trump You Know...He Goes I Actually Pay The Wheels More Than $190 Each....I Was Like Ahhh......*Complete Silence*.....And Go Have A Good One Mate....Lollllll Was Hilarious!

gourou ive seen the s-2s in sydney for $1100 at tempetyres if it helps check how much the shipping would be might work out cheaper but might not...

products_closeup.htm

Those rims are ugly. For a similar price from Tempe Tyres, you can get alot of other very goodlooking rims with tread and the whole package. Most of em Lenso too.

You should go onto their site....

No offence , but thats my opinion anyway.

Those rims are ugly. For a similar price from Tempe Tyres, you can get alot of other very goodlooking rims with tread and the whole package. Most of em Lenso too.

You should go onto their site....

No offence , but thats my opinion anyway.

yeh i have checked out Tempe aswell they are reasonable i am going on the weekend to check them out. its hard to decide on a picture. funy enough those rims are that popular they are not in stock anywhre for 2 weeks lol so looks like im geting something else :P

I was looking at the Lenso Elegance 17x7s i have looked around i have been quoted $1,199.00 or $1,150.00 including fitting, balance & wheel alignment.

Check them out

they quoted me with a set of Nankang NS-2's not sure what they are like value for $ and performance??

What do u guys think or can you recommend any good places to get nice rims from around Western Sydney??

Any help appreciated!!

Thanks

I went their a few months back to get my 17in Lenso GF7's black.. First was $1300, $1200, $1100 ended up $1060 with alignment/balancing lol don't be afraid to haggle. :)

Check them out

Any help appreciated!!

Thanks

I went their a few months back to get my 17in Lenso GF7's black.. First was $1300, $1200, $1100 ended up $1060 with alignment/balancing lol don't be afraid to haggle. :)

oh nice nice i will give it a go :) thanks for the advice :clap:

They say Nangkang, but they really mean Wangkang. Say it over and over really really fast.

Fulda, Toyo's, Yokohama's, Michelin, BFG's, Federal's, Bridgestone are the tyres I'd look at. They are what keep your car to the ground. Never skimp out on them.

They say Nangkang, but they really mean Wangkang. Say it over and over really really fast.

Fulda, Toyo's, Yokohama's, Michelin, BFG's, Federal's, Bridgestone are the tyres I'd look at. They are what keep your car to the ground. Never skimp out on them.

oh i didnt think i was skimping.......hmmmm.......i have had all stock standard cars until i got my sportivo this is the first time i am looking to buy new wheels so i have no real idea on whats good all the tyre places say that a certain brand is the best hmmmmmmmm what is???

going insane! Just want tyres NOW NOW NOW lol

im going to check out St George Tyres this weekend then to Tempe see how i go but ill keep that in mind!

Thanks

oh i didnt think i was skimping.......hmmmm.......i have had all stock standard cars until i got my sportivo this is the first time i am looking to buy new wheels so i have no real idea on whats good all the tyre places say that a certain brand is the best hmmmmmmmm what is???

im going to check out St George Tyres this weekend then to Tempe see how i go but ill keep that in mind!

Thanks

Have a look at the michelin pilot preceda PP2s very good tyre

You can check mine out if you come to the meet on sat

Edited by levinboy

Thanks

Have a look at the michelin pilot preceda PP2s very good tyre

You can check mine out if you come to the meet on sat

ok sure ill see if i can check them out online......thanks.......however i wont be able to make it to the meet on saturday had no idea it was on and i have to get my rims this weekend getting a bit bald lol

maybe next time though because i would like to come check out other pplz rides :) thanks for the advice Levinboy