WA Meet Up for Nov 7th (FRI NIGHT CRUISE)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want to meet up before the cruise?? i have a birthday so will have to cruise there!

Yeah, ill be up for it Ange. Time and place and im there, bud!

YEh.. ill be up for it too.. just post time and place :)... hehehhee.....

anyway... i just realised.. since i joined the club.. i havent miss one event/ cruise or whatsoever... YAY! LOL......

and ive been seeing Jayme on most of the events too! LOL

anyone want to meet up before the cruise?? i have a birthday so will have to cruise there!

Yeah, ill be up for it Ange. Time and place and im there, bud!

YEh.. ill be up for it too.. just post time and place :)... hehehhee.....

anyway... i just realised.. since i joined the club.. i havent miss one event/ cruise or whatsoever... YAY! LOL......

and ive been seeing Jayme on most of the events too! LOL

Maybe some of us will have something new to show :ph34r:

ill meet up with a few of the southies and we can cruise up together :)

Are you going to be in the Rolla, or the new hyper sexy Angelo machine!

dont think i will have the rolla back so will have to take the new one! dont worry its nothing special :)

how about nandos, the one on leach hwy then cruise to the meet point? so what time would be suitable around 6ish maybe?? i dont know doesnt bother me..

dont think i will have the rolla back so will have to take the new one! dont worry its nothing special :)

how about nandos, the one on leach hwy then cruise to the meet point? so what time would be suitable around 6ish maybe?? i dont know doesnt bother me..

angelo :P dont bully the n/a`s! :P

wat are you talking about man im not bullying anyone! thought it would be nice to catch up since i havent seen everyone for a while, plus cant stay for the cruise..

wat are you talking about man im not bullying anyone! thought it would be nice to catch up since i havent seen everyone for a while, plus cant stay for the cruise..

hahaah..vroooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm psssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhttttt :P

:( i dont know if im going yet ey..cant make up my mind..hahaha..exam is messin with my head..not thinkin straigh xD

would be great to catch up..havent seen all of u in a while >< arghhhhhhhhh...

Jeremy, u should come!! *nods* take some time out and have a break! :)

Yeah I agree with Nellie here. Jer I havent seen you in a while and I wanna hear what the stivo muffler sounds like :spiteful:

Sounds great bro! Wana make it 6:30? Nando's Leach Hwy, in Melville! We can have a feed, chat then yeah roll to Wireless Hill.

Sounds great bro! Wana make it 6:30? Nando's Leach Hwy, in Melville! We can have a feed, chat then yeah roll to Wireless Hill.

Who else is coming?? hehehhe... LOL.... yeh.. 6.30 should be right.. ill be there :)

yeh jeremy, stop being a snob

havent seen u for awhile either

dude i just saw u last nite at uni!

:( i might have to give this a pass eyyyyyyy...cos my aunts bday is on sat n she wants dinner on friday :( if dinner is on sat..i`ll go with jayce :D

so fingers crossed!!!

have fun and drive safe guys and gals haha i'll see whoever goes to the Show on Sunday :D

OH WHAT!?!?! arent u coming down adrian? LOL T_T

EDIT: GUYS... dont forget to bring CB radio.. as it will be hard it we loose someone + its night time! it will be hard to wait for others as its night time etc.. so yeh... :)

Edited by LEGEND888

yeh sounds good man.. 6:30 it is! see yas soon :D

yeh jeremy, stop being a snob

havent seen u for awhile either

hey jay .. i can't help but noticing ur sticker Team Defekt...is there a blue WRX in that team!!!

yeh, my good friends wrx, hahaha do you know him?