halogen globe question

ren

hey, just brought a set of fog lights (oem style) for da rolla. before i get them installed by the auto electrician, i want to change the globes over to halogen HID style(like xenon). what ADR approved globes would u recommend ? narava had some good ones.

i basically want a white HID style(with reflective colour) globe thats ADR approved.

thnx

dont worry, i wont try to blind ya with the lights. im installing them more for showz, rather than using them.

hey, just brought a set of fog lights (oem style) for da rolla. before i get them installed by the auto electrician, i want to change the globes over to halogen HID style(like xenon). what ADR approved globes would u recommend ? narava had some good ones.

i basically want a white HID style(with reflective colour) globe thats ADR approved.

thnx

dont worry, i wont try to blind ya with the lights. im installing them more for showz, rather than using them.

the reflective lights that you are refering to are projector headlights HID's dont have that sparkel, they are just brighter then the rest, the philips Diamond vision are pretty good as well as there vision plus range

thnx

the reflective lights that you are refering to are projector headlights HID's dont have that sparkel, they are just brighter then the rest, the philips Diamond vision are pretty good as well as there vision plus range

thnx for that. i would have thought the nice reflective colour was achieved by coating the bulb with a mixture of colours ? coz i had another pair of foglights that reflected colour and the outside glass was coated with multicolour.

but anywayz, aslong the colour is whiter thats ok.

Phillips Blue Vision and Vision Plus are ADR approved, so too is Narva Artic Vision. I use Blue Vision for my low beams and it gives off a nice white light. Diamond Vision are much brighter but not ADR approved.