found some bodykits

BONDIE

Any of you guys have any pictures to show after you installed your spoilers?

Which spoiler r u talkin about?

The one you guys were going to order from Thailand

The ducktail? Dun think any1 here got them yet..

I thought some of you were gonna get the front and back spoilers too ?

I thought some of you guys were getting together to buy the front and rear spoilers too?

I thought some of you guys were getting together to buy the front and rear spoilers too?

Son Chai hasn't reply me with his quote for the delivery costs..

I'm still waitin for that last thing till i can inform the guys here.

The green car lip kit prices are:

Kits cost S$800.00 , shipment by DHL : S$450.00 (3days) by

LCL: S$200.00 ( 1 week)

I say one is air, one is ship. Ive just asked him for more pics and whether it comes primed or not.

So cheapest by ship would be about $1037.00. Does anybody have a rough idea how much to prime and paint a lipkit like this would cost through a panel beater?

If its cheap enough im getting it before christmas. Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahh.

Bondie I just got quoted US$880 seashipment included in the price at to today's currency it works out to be around $1375 Australian unpainted.

+ anything over 1000 dollars attarcts GST

Cheers

Azza

Edited by Azza73

I say one is air, one is ship. Ive just asked him for more pics and whether it comes primed or not.

So cheapest by ship would be about $1037.00. Does anybody have a rough idea how much to prime and paint a lipkit like this would cost through a panel beater?

Bondie I just got quoted US$880 seashipment included in the price at to today's currency it works out to be around $1375 Australian unpainted.

Cheers

Azza

Are you sure its US dollar he quoted you. Because i got quoted the above prices, which totals a max of 1000 singaporian dollars. 800 for kit and 200 shipping, both prices singaporian. Which is fairly close to the aussie dollar. And my last email, which was about 4 weeks ago it was still same price. He also has to have the kit in stock or it can take up to 4 weeks to get to you.

With this GST your talking about, who charges that. Ive never brought anything over 1000 dollars from overseas. How does the gst work.

Cheers

Azza

Are you sure its US dollar he quoted you. Because i got quoted the above prices, which totals a max of 1000 singaporian dollars. 800 for kit and 200 shipping, both prices singaporian. Which is fairly close to the aussie dollar. And my last email, which was about 4 weeks ago it was still same price. He also has to have the kit in stock or it can take up to 4 weeks to get to you.

With this GST your talking about, who charges that. Ive never brought anything over 1000 dollars from overseas. How does the gst work.

This is copy of the email;

Dear Sir,

Camry VS kits US$880.00 ( include sea freight to destination port ,excluding tax)

Kits consists of : front and rear lips ,side skirts and rear spoiler

standard export packaging, lead time (1-2 weeks)

Carmy kits = Aurion ( different in exhaust vent ,single vs double)

Thanks

Sales @ JSPEC

Karen

the tax gets charged by customs which you must pay for before they release the product.

Azza

Cheers

Azza

Dear Sir,

Camry VS kits US$880.00 ( include sea freight to destination port ,excluding tax)

Thanks

Sales @ JSPEC

Karen

the tax gets charged by customs which you must pay for before they release the product.

Azza

I dont know who karen is but ive been dealing with a guy called paul ho. Ill find out more and get back to ya. But my quotes are in singaporan.

Cheers

Azza

Dear Sir,

Thanks

Sales @ JSPEC

Karen

Azza

I dont know who karen is but ive been dealing with a guy called paul ho. Ill find out more and get back to ya. But my quotes are in singaporan.

they used Paul Ho email maybe the trick is not to tell them your in Australia cause Asian countries like to charge in $USD everytime iI import stuff to the country

Azza

Cheers

Azza

Dear Sir,

Thanks

Sales @ JSPEC

Karen

Azza

they used Paul Ho email maybe the trick is not to tell them your in Australia cause Asian countries like to charge in $USD everytime iI import stuff to the country

Azza

I just got a email back from them today, that quote is in singaporian dollars. He confirmed the price is for delivery to brisbane port australia. But not to front door step. Im getting another quote to door step, as i havent got the time to go to brisbane port to pick up. And its definately the same coy as the site, as the payment is to a jspec paypal address.

There is always a problem with picking it up at a port, if you dont pick it up on the day it arrives, you will get extra fees for it sitting on the dock. And if it is a slack forwarding delivery coy (shipping coy), and you dont get the correct details or sail plans, it can be costly. (shipping = no tracking n.o)

But this coy also offers flight freight im pretty sure, so i might just go that option, i think its only a extra 200 bucks, which would be a total of 1200 bucks total. And atleast I wont get charged for a container sititing on a dock, it I cant pick up on time.

Maybey you have been dealing with the quote,sales section.

Ill still awaiting quote to door step.

I thought you guys were getting the spoilers (front, side and rear)

hey

you think this kit will fit the aurion off camry 2007 model

http://www.wickedbodies.net/07-08-Camry.htm

first one in white

Azza

Unfortunately not. One of the boys did the measurement up with the American camry and the Aurion and the length isnt the same, so the kit would have to be modded. Bit of a shame as there are some cool kits out there for the American camrys.

anyone heard anythin about the eyelids?

Been checkin e-mail daily, hoping there'll be a reply with the further Info i requested..

A mail came yesterday, but he referred me to another guy and said this guy will e-mail me soon enough..

Quite a round-about method, But I'll post as soon as possible with the latest news..

Bare with this fellas... :(

Been checkin e-mail daily, hoping there'll be a reply with the further Info i requested..

A mail came yesterday, but he referred me to another guy and said this guy will e-mail me soon enough..

Quite a round-about method, But I'll post as soon as possible with the latest news..

Any update?

Any update?

None...Sonchai stop replyin my E-mail...So stuck at this point pretty much..

Any update?

Let me know what you would like to know.

PM me if you wish or forward me the e-mail and I will get the answer for you. :)

Any update?

Let me know what you would like to know.

PM me if you wish or forward me the e-mail and I will get the answer for you. :)

Just some basic questions regarding the product like price, pics and costs to export them... Sure I'll e-mail them to u.

Thx a bunch!

Edited by VF-X

• 8 months later...