found some bodykits

BONDIE

pictures of eyelids B)

thanks for that man! that looks hot!

so those will be the same eyelids we will be getting?

i emagine so man there the only ones ive ever seen...black car like urs would look mint with them :D

Better check, cos I've found this car with eyelids but I think they may be custom. I've still got my custom idea but until the money starts flowing again I cant do anything

1011692pa7.jpg

Yes that is oem thai I have 1 front lip but yet to try fitment cannot see why it wouldn't fit as the wald front lip did.

I will try this weekend and take pics

AUR30N

Yea..This car is in Indo.. He alsa said he fully customized the appearance. So that includes the Eye lid..

TRD, U got any pics for the Toyota Eye Lid in Thai?

This car is using Toyota Thailand Kit

Guys the TRD Kit will fit straight onto a Sportivo but you do also need a few unique mounts to make it happen but it is quite possible thats for sure.

Guys the TRD Kit will fit straight onto a Sportivo but you do also need a few unique mounts to make it happen but it is quite possible thats for sure.

Just have to get you hands on one first.

pictures of eyelids B)

does anyone knows what style kit are those on the silver aurion with the eyelids?

That picture was from permaisuri.. U should've known better than us.. :lol:

Anw, there's a kit that looks very similar that can be bought from thailand.. It's the WALD kit..

Guys,

I need some help in deciding front lip which one would you fit on my car

2008614144553708.jpg

or

2008614144755712.jpg

AUR30N

1st one has more elegance to it.. I lean more on the first..

The Indonesian Camry spoiler looks like customized by the shop, as the eye lids too.

Dude.. U singaporean? Nice camry u got there.. ToyotaclubSG.. Damn.. U need to register to have a look around the forum.. =/

U mind if I throw a pm regarding ur mods?

The Indonesian Camry spoiler looks like customized by the shop, as the eye lids too.

Dude.. U singaporean? Nice camry u got there.. ToyotaclubSG.. Damn.. U need to register to have a look around the forum.. =/

U mind if I throw a pm regarding ur mods?

Ya dglow is from Singapore, their ride are AWESOMES.. most of them went for the VIP look hahha..

My car nothing compare to your car in Aussie, with bigger engine. Most of our club member in Singapore went with 18" rims.

Will show my car pictures soon, any comments welcome. You guys also welcome to check our website too www.toyotaclubsg.com , we are at club camry.

I bought in 2008 for 2.0liter SGD88,000 now new model SGD98,000 with 10 yrs COE on top of yearly road tax will cost

me $1,300 ( more or less ) car in singapore cost a BOMB .

I did change after market 4 pot Espec brakes due to my 20" rims and brakes better.

some of our member use Willwood 4 pots too. but we did only front as rear we just use the original and change the steel hose .