New to Toyota (both this page and Toyota in general)

Hi everyone,

Well, I have done it... I have just bought myself my first Toyota. After much testing and research (takes me about 6 months to buy a car), I have got an Aurion Presara. I love it! Shopped around for a long time and decided on a 2nd hand one. 30,000kms, 04/07 car with all the bits. Dollar for dollar it was by far the best value and performance (In my opinion).

I have done some research on here and everyone seems to love their Presara's (and Aurions in general), so you guys helped with my decision. Thanks!

Now that i'm a true Toyota owner I plan to be on here a bit gathering up the info so looking forward to it.

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

Well, I have done it... I have just bought myself my first Toyota. After much testing and research (takes me about 6 months to buy a car), I have got an Aurion Presara. I love it! Shopped around for a long time and decided on a 2nd hand one. 30,000kms, 04/07 car with all the bits. Dollar for dollar it was by far the best value and performance (In my opinion).

I have done some research on here and everyone seems to love their Presara's (and Aurions in general), so you guys helped with my decision. Thanks!

Now that i'm a true Toyota owner I plan to be on here a bit gathering up the info so looking forward to it.

Cheers!

Good choice.. :D

If u have spare money to burn, check out the forumz...Lots going on and u'll definitely get interested in some of them..

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes and also your reassurances on my purchase.

I have always had my cars serviced at a Toyota dealer and about a year ago I had my first drive in an Aurion (as a loan car) and loved it. At the time I was driving an AU3 XR8 ute and I was quite shocked to feel the Aurion accelerate like the ute... minus the noise (which can believe it or not become annoying)! Loving it! It was then that I decided this was the car of choice. Little did I think i'd end up with the Presara a year later!

For all of your info, I got it at Auction in Melbourne for $30k!!! Bargain! All books etc and still with 18 months of statutory warranty left. The car is amazing and when we put it up on the hoist at Toyota they said I had got an amazing buy as it is all in excellent condition. I was a bit nervous about the auction thing but I guess by checking it out as much as one can paid dividends.

Anyway, thats enough from me for now...

I'll post some pics soon!

Cheers.

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes and also your reassurances on my purchase.

I have always had my cars serviced at a Toyota dealer and about a year ago I had my first drive in an Aurion (as a loan car) and loved it. At the time I was driving an AU3 XR8 ute and I was quite shocked to feel the Aurion accelerate like the ute... minus the noise (which can believe it or not become annoying)! Loving it! It was then that I decided this was the car of choice. Little did I think i'd end up with the Presara a year later!

For all of your info, I got it at Auction in Melbourne for $30k!!! Bargain! All books etc and still with 18 months of statutory warranty left. The car is amazing and when we put it up on the hoist at Toyota they said I had got an amazing buy as it is all in excellent condition. I was a bit nervous about the auction thing but I guess by checking it out as much as one can paid dividends.

Anyway, thats enough from me for now...

I'll post some pics soon!

Cheers.

Welcome Blue Presara, I am sure you will enjoy the topics and other aurion owners of the board. It really is great and everyone shares what they are doing or problems that are overcome. You sure got a bargain and I'm sure you will enjoy your Toyota experience..........Cheers