semi slick tyres on sportivo rims

Surely it'd be a case of swapping nut and bolt to a suitable sized quick release mech?! any one using a rear strut brace ? recommend a brand..!?

Might be possible on the C-One rear strut bar, but not the TRD one. C-One is slightly cheaper too. As for recommending one or the other, I don't think the difference will be that great, not to mention no one has tried both as most haven't tried one.

C-one rear strut bar

TRD rear strut bar

make sure you have a good breaker bar coz the factory bolts are fkn tight.

The man's not kidding!!! 80+kg benchpress required lol. Or rattle gun FTW.

Strut brace doesn't make a great difference on the ZZE's in my experiences. My brother's TEIN Super Wagons were probably the best streetable mod I've witnessed apart from semislicks. Nice and stiff for the track and lowers the centre of gravity right down.

make sure you have a good breaker bar coz the factory bolts are fkn tight.

The man's not kidding!!! 80+kg benchpress required lol. Or rattle gun FTW.

Strut brace doesn't make a great difference on the ZZE's in my experiences. My brother's TEIN Super Wagons were probably the best streetable mod I've witnessed apart from semislicks. Nice and stiff for the track and lowers the centre of gravity right down.

yeh - would have been keen on either some tein or cusco coilovers. The fail of the oz-e dollar meant jap suspension wasnt going to be an option. Oh well, some koni struts and lowered springs should be ok. Fact of the matter is 95% of my driving will be on the street. That said coilovers would have been overkill anyway - just like buying 2 sets of semi slicks :/

• 2 weeks later...

i got a cusco front not long ago bit of responce thru corners but is overkill for street cars

Not if u hit lift at around corners eveery so often .......

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Life Oversteer FTW !!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. Get some better tyres for the rear coz when it starts kicking out, it'll .....................

• 2 weeks later...

koni's and king superlows installed

car handles much better

even on full soft the car rides firmer than stock, pretty much zero bodyroll

car no longer spings the inside wheel with moderate cornering, much better balance!

struts, springs, camber bolts, fitting and alignment = 1260. Money well spent :)